ARLINGTON (CBSDFW.COM) – Two people were killed early Sunday morning after the vehicle they were traveling in crashed into a concrete barrier in Arlington.
Arlington Police say the accident occurred in the 1900 block of Interstate-30 in the westbound lanes. A passerby called 911 around 5:40 a.m., reporting a vehicle on fire.
The Arlington Fire Department extinguished the fire and found two deceased individuals inside the vehicle.
The vehicle struck a concrete barrier that separates the westbound lanes and the HOV lane, which was closed. According to investigators, it is unclear if the driver was attempting to enter the closed lanes.
The victims have not yet been identified.
- University Park Police Looking For Thief Seen In Viral Chase Video
- Ibaka, DeRozan Lead Raptors Past Mavericks 94-86
- Second Time In 3 Months Hulen Mall Has Been Locked Down
- Oregon Tops Kansas 74-60 To Advance To First Final Four In 78 Years
- Keating Wins Runoff Election For Frisco City Council Position