ARLINGTON (CBSDFW.COM) – Two people were killed early Sunday morning after the vehicle they were traveling in crashed into a concrete barrier in Arlington.
Arlington Police say the accident occurred in the 1900 block of Interstate-30 in the westbound lanes. A passerby called 911 around 5:40 a.m., reporting a vehicle on fire.
The Arlington Fire Department extinguished the fire and found two deceased individuals inside the vehicle.
The vehicle struck a concrete barrier that separates the westbound lanes and the HOV lane, which was closed. According to investigators, it is unclear if the driver was attempting to enter the closed lanes.
The victims have not yet been identified.
- ‘Feminism’ Named Merriam-Webster’s Word Of The Year For 2017
- Trump Says Sexual Misconduct Accusations Against Him Are “Fabricated”
- Dallas Police Investigating Forklift Found With Stolen ATM
- ‘Alternative Facts’ Remark Tops 2017 List Of Notable Quotes
- North Texas Charity’s Donated Christmas Items Destroyed In Fire