ARLINGTON (CBSDFW.COM) – Two people were killed early Sunday morning after the vehicle they were traveling in crashed into a concrete barrier in Arlington.
Arlington Police say the accident occurred in the 1900 block of Interstate-30 in the westbound lanes. A passerby called 911 around 5:40 a.m., reporting a vehicle on fire.
The Arlington Fire Department extinguished the fire and found two deceased individuals inside the vehicle.
The vehicle struck a concrete barrier that separates the westbound lanes and the HOV lane, which was closed. According to investigators, it is unclear if the driver was attempting to enter the closed lanes.
The victims have not yet been identified.
- Feds Turn To NASA For Small-Drone Traffic Plan
- Charles Conlon Baseball Photo Archive Sells For Nearly $1.8M
- Dallas Love Field Operations Return To Normal Following Outage
- Charles Osgood Retires As Anchor Of CBS ‘Sunday Morning’
- FC Dallas Rallies To Beat Dynamo 3-1