ARLINGTON (CBSDFW.COM) – Two people died in an apparent murder-suicide early Monday morning. The incident happened at about 5:15 a.m. at a home in the 6800 block of Biondi Trail in Arlington.
Police arrived at the scene to find a man and a woman with gunshot wounds. The woman was taken to Methodist Mansfield Medical Center and the man was transported to JPS Hospital in Fort Worth. Both of them were later pronounced dead at the hospitals. The names of those victims have not been released.
Authorities did not search for a possible suspect, and later confirmed that the shooting was the result of a domestic disturbance. Homicide detectives are now trying to determine what may have led to the shooting. The two victims had reportedly been in a relationship for several years.
The woman’s 15-year-old son and 20-year-old daughter were also inside of the home at the time of the shooting, but police said that those individuals were asleep at the time of the incident.
- Arlington PD Investigates 15 Officers For Allegedly Falsifying Reports
- Traffic Signs Hacked At Construction Site In Dallas
- Man Admits In Texas To Running Deadly Smuggling Operation
- Boy Recounts His Vicious Attack By A Dog; Man Cited By Police
- Major Flooding In Granbury; Stay Off Roads!