DALLAS (AP) – The Chicago Bears have acquired tight end Dante Rosario from the Dallas Cowboys for a seventh-round pick in next year’s draft. The Cowboys reported the deal on their website Monday.
Dallas picked up Rosario during the offseason, and he was among five tight ends on the team’s original 53-man roster.
Rosario is entering his seventh season and could be playing for his fourth team since the start of 2011. He has 99 catches for 1,106 yards and eight touchdowns in 91 career games. He has started 26 times.
The 28-year-old Rosario was a fifth-round pick by Carolina in 2007 and spent four seasons with the Panthers. He split 2011 between Miami and Denver and was with San Diego last year.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Want To Avoid The Flu While Flying? Try A Window Seat
- Male Birth Control Pill Found To Be Safe And Effective By Study
- Austin Bombings: Texas Buying X-Ray Machines To Assist Investigation
- 19-Year-Old Arrested, Charged In Fatal St. Patrick’s Day Shooting
- 5 Things: March Madness Off To Wild Start