ARLINGTON (CBSDFW.COM) – The Texas Rangers have added three more players to their active roster.
Reliever Ross Wolf, as well as outfielders Joey Butler and Engel Beltre, were called up following Round Rock’s final game of the season today. All three players have previously made appearances with the big league club at some point this season. Wolf was the most recent of the three to appear with the Rangers, he went 1-3 with a 4.14 era in 21 games, Beltre hit .278 with 2 RBI in 17 games. Butler played sparingly in his time with the Rangers, he went 2 for 4 in 2 games with the team.
The Rangers now have 35 players on the active roster.
- Family Overcomes Grief, Shares Inspiring Adoption Story
- Sanitary Sewers Overflowing In Plano
- Michigan Outlasts Texas 78-72 In Bahamas
- Arlington PD Running “No Refusal” Plan Thanksgiving Weekend
- Blair Wins 700th Game As No. 10 Texas A&M Women Beat Cal
- City Of Fort Worth Demolished Wrong Home For A Second Time
- David Dewhurst Calls Police To Try & Free Relative
- Rape Suspect Sends Victim’s Family Explicit Text Messages
- Thief Vandalizes Church, Steals School Supplies For Kids
- PHOTOS: Local Mugshots
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures