Rangers Call Up 3 More Players
Rangers CentralShop for Rangers Gear
Buy Rangers Tickets
Sports Fan Insider
ARLINGTON (CBSDFW.COM) – The Texas Rangers have added three more players to their active roster.
Reliever Ross Wolf, as well as outfielders Joey Butler and Engel Beltre, were called up following Round Rock’s final game of the season today. All three players have previously made appearances with the big league club at some point this season. Wolf was the most recent of the three to appear with the Rangers, he went 1-3 with a 4.14 era in 21 games, Beltre hit .278 with 2 RBI in 17 games. Butler played sparingly in his time with the Rangers, he went 2 for 4 in 2 games with the team.
The Rangers now have 35 players on the active roster.
- Consumer Alert: Another Road Block In Air Bags Recall
- Washington Post Editor Ben Bradlee Dies At 93
- Top 5 Places To Look For Hidden Fees & How To Avoid Them
- Kimberly-Clark To Cut Up To 1,300 Jobs
- Beware Of Imposter Uber Drivers
- City Of Fort Worth Demolished Wrong Home For A Second Time
- David Dewhurst Calls Police To Try & Free Relative
- Rape Suspect Sends Victim’s Family Explicit Text Messages
- Thief Vandalizes Church, Steals School Supplies For Kids
- PHOTOS: Local Mugshots
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures