Rangers Call Up 3 More Players
Rangers CentralShop for Rangers Gear
Buy Rangers Tickets
ARLINGTON (CBSDFW.COM) – The Texas Rangers have added three more players to their active roster.
Reliever Ross Wolf, as well as outfielders Joey Butler and Engel Beltre, were called up following Round Rock’s final game of the season today. All three players have previously made appearances with the big league club at some point this season. Wolf was the most recent of the three to appear with the Rangers, he went 1-3 with a 4.14 era in 21 games, Beltre hit .278 with 2 RBI in 17 games. Butler played sparingly in his time with the Rangers, he went 2 for 4 in 2 games with the team.
The Rangers now have 35 players on the active roster.
- DeMarco Practicing With Cowboys Despite Broken Hand
- Kyuji Fujikawa Agrees To $1.1M Deal With Texas Rangers
- Waco Meteorologist, Plano Native Shot In TV Station Parking Lot
- Former Waco Baptist Academy Teacher Sentenced To 80 Years
- Tale Of The Tape: Indianapolis Colts At Dallas Cowboys
- City Of Fort Worth Demolished Wrong Home For A Second Time
- David Dewhurst Calls Police To Try & Free Relative
- Rape Suspect Sends Victim’s Family Explicit Text Messages
- Thief Vandalizes Church, Steals School Supplies For Kids
- PHOTOS: Local Mugshots
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures