FORT WORTH (CBS 11 NEWS) – A two year old boy drowned inside a River Oaks home Wednesday night.
CBS 11 has learned the boy fell head first into a bucket of water and couldn’t get out.
He was unconscious when paramedics arrived.
They tried CPR, but it was too late.
- AT&T Tops Wall Street’s Profit, Revenue Forecasts
- Wings Win As Diggins-Smith Scores 20-Plus In 6th Straight Game
- Parents, Former Scouts Alarmed By Trump’s Speech At Jamboree
- Authorities Warn Virtual Kidnapping Scams Are On The Rise
- U.S. Rep: Smuggler Semi Passed Checkpoint Before Discovery