Fort Worth Toddler Drowns In A Bucket Of Water
Get Breaking News First
FORT WORTH (CBS 11 NEWS) - A two year old boy drowned inside a River Oaks home Wednesday night.
CBS 11 has learned the boy fell head first into a bucket of water and couldn’t get out.
He was unconscious when paramedics arrived.
They tried CPR, but it was too late.
- Tunisian Women Picked For Bush Fellowship
- Delta Spells Out Miles Needed For Free Flights
- Chris Kyle’s Accused Killer Back In Court
- Seguin Makes History As Stars Beat Canucks 6-1
- Tulsa Tops UNT For Share Of C-USA Title