FORT WORTH (CBS 11 NEWS) – A two year old boy drowned inside a River Oaks home Wednesday night.
CBS 11 has learned the boy fell head first into a bucket of water and couldn’t get out.
He was unconscious when paramedics arrived.
They tried CPR, but it was too late.
- Kobe Bryant Says He Will Retire At End Of Season
- Iraq Veteran Killed In Colorado Shooting Leaves Behind Children In Texas
- Dangerous Conditions Delay Search For 76-Year-Old Woman Swept Away By Water
- Timbers Tie FC Dallas 2-2 To Advance
- No. 25 SMU Beats Brown 77-69 To Remain Undefeated