Fort Worth Toddler Drowns In A Bucket Of Water
Get Breaking News First
FORT WORTH (CBS 11 NEWS) - A two year old boy drowned inside a River Oaks home Wednesday night.
CBS 11 has learned the boy fell head first into a bucket of water and couldn’t get out.
He was unconscious when paramedics arrived.
They tried CPR, but it was too late.
- Grapevine Mills Planning Multi-Million Dollar Renovation
- Unless RG3 Is ready, McCoy Will Start Against Cowboys
- Michael Irvin: Cowboys Imposing Their Will On Defenses
- 10 Best Tweets Trashing Eli Manning After Loss To Cowboys
- Wendy Davis Votes Early, Rejects Talk Of Long Odds