FORT WORTH (CBS 11 NEWS) – A two year old boy drowned inside a River Oaks home Wednesday night.
CBS 11 has learned the boy fell head first into a bucket of water and couldn’t get out.
He was unconscious when paramedics arrived.
They tried CPR, but it was too late.
- Bernie Sanders Rallies Texas Delegates At DNC Breakfast
- Fort Worth ISD Building Damaged During ATM Smash & Grab
- Rodney Childers Suspended 1 Race By NASCAR For Loose Lug Nut
- Kennedale Shooting Victims Identified; Officials Allege Murder/Suicide
- Experts Say There’s No Telling How Low Gas Prices Will Go