Fort Worth Toddler Drowns In A Bucket Of Water
Get Breaking News First
FORT WORTH (CBS 11 NEWS) - A two year old boy drowned inside a River Oaks home Wednesday night.
CBS 11 has learned the boy fell head first into a bucket of water and couldn’t get out.
He was unconscious when paramedics arrived.
They tried CPR, but it was too late.
- Wash On Walk-Off: ‘They Never Get Old’
- New Rules For Texas Bingo Halls On Hold
- Portion Of Collapsed Trinity Boulevard Set To Reopen Soon
- Gas Prices Up 6 Cents Across Texas
- Family Remembers Dallas Firefighter Killed In West