Fort Worth Toddler Drowns In A Bucket Of Water
Get Breaking News First
FORT WORTH (CBS 11 NEWS) - A two year old boy drowned inside a River Oaks home Wednesday night.
CBS 11 has learned the boy fell head first into a bucket of water and couldn’t get out.
He was unconscious when paramedics arrived.
They tried CPR, but it was too late.
- Report: Cowboys To Sign Former RB Phillip Tanner
- Children Need Gun Safety, Says Lewisville Gun Range Owner
- Browns WR Gordon Suspended For 2014 Season
- Top 8 Oddest Jerry Jones Quotes
- TCU Gets $30 Million For Business School