FORT WORTH (CBS 11 NEWS) – A two year old boy drowned inside a River Oaks home Wednesday night.
CBS 11 has learned the boy fell head first into a bucket of water and couldn’t get out.
He was unconscious when paramedics arrived.
They tried CPR, but it was too late.
- Manziel Looking For Plea Deal According To Lawyer’s Accidental Text
- Armed Robber Strikes Allen Subway
- Will Derrick Rose Save The Knicks… Can Anyone?
- Texans Talk Succession On Heels Of Britain’s EU Rejection
- Settlement Reached In Lawsuit Over Alamo Library Items