FORT WORTH (CBS 11 NEWS) – A two year old boy drowned inside a River Oaks home Wednesday night.
CBS 11 has learned the boy fell head first into a bucket of water and couldn’t get out.
He was unconscious when paramedics arrived.
They tried CPR, but it was too late.
- Shippy & Luds – In The 5 Hole: How Can The Stars Recover Against The Blues
- BREAKING: Trench Rescue Underway In Irving
- How I’d Bet $100 On The Kentucky Derby
- Grand Prairie Officer Shoots Suspect After Suspect Grabs Taser
- 3 Texas Tech Football Players Kicked Off Team