Rangers Activate Ogando From DL
OAKLAND, Calif. (AP) – The Texas Rangers have activated right-hander Alexi Ogando from the 15-day disabled list.
Texas also recalled right-hander Ross Wolf and outfielders Engel Beltre and Joey Butler from Triple-A Round Rock on Tuesday, giving them 36 players on the active roster.
Ogando began his third DL stint of the season on Aug. 20 because of an inflamed nerve in his right shoulder. He threw a bullpen session on Monday and the Rangers added him to their expanded roster for September.
Ogando is 5-4 with a 3.47 ERA in 15 starts this season.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Tarrant County Sheriff Laments How Times Have Changed For Law Enforcement
- Police Investigate Motive In Ambush Of Houston Area Deputy
- 2 Apartment Residents Robbed, 1 Shot Sunday Morning
- Man Shot During Armed Robbery At Apartment Complex
- Turner Field US Flag At Half-Staff After Fan Dies In Fall