OAKLAND, Calif. (AP) – The Texas Rangers have activated right-hander Alexi Ogando from the 15-day disabled list.
Texas also recalled right-hander Ross Wolf and outfielders Engel Beltre and Joey Butler from Triple-A Round Rock on Tuesday, giving them 36 players on the active roster.
Ogando began his third DL stint of the season on Aug. 20 because of an inflamed nerve in his right shoulder. He threw a bullpen session on Monday and the Rangers added him to their expanded roster for September.
Ogando is 5-4 with a 3.47 ERA in 15 starts this season.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Sanders: Democratic Convention Could Be ‘Messy’
- US Appeals Court Revisits Texas Voter ID Law
- Legal Cases Could Affect How Texans Cast Ballots In November
- Texas Education Board’s Leading Candidate Known For Conspiracy Posts
- North Texas AD Rick Villarreal Resigns After 16 Years