OAKLAND, Calif. (AP) – The Texas Rangers have activated right-hander Alexi Ogando from the 15-day disabled list.
Texas also recalled right-hander Ross Wolf and outfielders Engel Beltre and Joey Butler from Triple-A Round Rock on Tuesday, giving them 36 players on the active roster.
Ogando began his third DL stint of the season on Aug. 20 because of an inflamed nerve in his right shoulder. He threw a bullpen session on Monday and the Rangers added him to their expanded roster for September.
Ogando is 5-4 with a 3.47 ERA in 15 starts this season.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Police: N.H. Kids Taken 31 Years Ago Found Alive In Texas
- Judge: Planned Parenthood Videos In Medicaid Fight ‘Baloney’
- Texas Lawmakers Try Again To Raise Minimum Smoking Age
- Parking Lot ‘Door Ding’ Argument Leads To Haltom City Man’s Death
- Josh Hamilton To Sign Minor League Deal With Rangers