Rangers Activate Ogando From DL
OAKLAND, Calif. (AP) – The Texas Rangers have activated right-hander Alexi Ogando from the 15-day disabled list.
Texas also recalled right-hander Ross Wolf and outfielders Engel Beltre and Joey Butler from Triple-A Round Rock on Tuesday, giving them 36 players on the active roster.
Ogando began his third DL stint of the season on Aug. 20 because of an inflamed nerve in his right shoulder. He threw a bullpen session on Monday and the Rangers added him to their expanded roster for September.
Ogando is 5-4 with a 3.47 ERA in 15 starts this season.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Synthetic Marijuana Use Spikes, Concerns Lawmakers
- Kentucky Derby Preview: American Pharoah, Dortmund Favorites To Win
- 5 Great Floyd Mayweather Fights
- Cowboys Sign Punter Chris Jones To New Deal
- David Ragan To Replace Vickers At MWR For Rest Of NASCAR Season