Rangers Activate Ogando From DL
Rangers CentralShop for Rangers Gear
Buy Rangers Tickets
Sports Fan Insider
OAKLAND, Calif. (AP) - The Texas Rangers have activated right-hander Alexi Ogando from the 15-day disabled list.
Texas also recalled right-hander Ross Wolf and outfielders Engel Beltre and Joey Butler from Triple-A Round Rock on Tuesday, giving them 36 players on the active roster.
Ogando began his third DL stint of the season on Aug. 20 because of an inflamed nerve in his right shoulder. He threw a bullpen session on Monday and the Rangers added him to their expanded roster for September.
Ogando is 5-4 with a 3.47 ERA in 15 starts this season.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Residents Respond To Findings In West Fertilizer Blast Report
- Cities Deal With Ice Storm Debt After FEMA Denies Claims
- Number Of Teens Smoking Alcohol On The Rise
- Seniors Celebrate Earth Day By Gardening
- North Texas Man Dies On AA Flight To California