Rangers Activate Ogando From DL
Rangers CentralShop for Rangers Gear
Buy Rangers Tickets
Sports Fan Insider
OAKLAND, Calif. (AP) - The Texas Rangers have activated right-hander Alexi Ogando from the 15-day disabled list.
Texas also recalled right-hander Ross Wolf and outfielders Engel Beltre and Joey Butler from Triple-A Round Rock on Tuesday, giving them 36 players on the active roster.
Ogando began his third DL stint of the season on Aug. 20 because of an inflamed nerve in his right shoulder. He threw a bullpen session on Monday and the Rangers added him to their expanded roster for September.
Ogando is 5-4 with a 3.47 ERA in 15 starts this season.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Tesla Says Decision On Battery Factory Months Away
- Big Surprise For Wounded Warrior… A New House
- Rider Gets 30 Years For Attacking Fort Worth Bus Driver
- Dallas Arborteum Announces $1 Days In August
- 6 NFL Cornerbacks Who Think They’re The Best