I hate the New York Giants. No one else comes close. A Giants loss on Sunday can single-handedly save my weekend. They could be facing Johnny Lohan and I’d still root for Manziel. They’re the luckiest team in sports history.
I hate the New York Giants. Always have, always will.
- I hate that they’re called “The New York Football Giants.” (Jason Garrett is a frequent violator)
- I hate that NOTHING fazes Eli- not even dumbface & drool jokes
- I hate that Eli Manning somehow has 2 rings
- I hate that Eli is now viewed as a future Hall of Famer
- I HATE that Eli-Peyton arguments even exist. Lamar Odom isn’t even that high
- I hate that we must acknowledge Eli as ‘Mr. Clutch’
- I HATE the David Tyree catch
- I hate that a BS, lucky, once in a lifetime play decided a championship
- I really, really hate that play
- I hate that Norwood missed
- I hate the Giants won it all as the inferior team in at least 2 Super Bowls
- I hate that no other QB in history gets away with blind, garbage, four-leaf clover heaves like Eli
- I hate that the SB 46 throw to Manningham felt like one of those heaves
- David Rezazadeh @davidrezazadeh @NewSchoolSS luckiest Super Bowl wins of the millennium so far #CallMeAHater
- Did i mention I hate how lucky they are?
- I hate how Giants fans say the word “Giants”
- I hate the Giants “opposite theory.” Follow this at the start of every season: Take the Giants preseason expectations and flip it. If you think they’re good, they’ll suck. If you think they’ll bomb, they’ll be good. It works. EVERY. TIME.
- I HATE the Giants owner and his snide remarks
- I hate how he ratted out my guy Jerry Jones and Dan Snyder
- I hate that he has the most underrated GM in football
- I hate that the Giants produce defensive ends like Heisenberg produces meth
- I hate that every time Eli exhales, there’s a tornado in DFW (mouth breather joke)
- I hate that he makes every tight end good, even that whack job Marty B.
- I hate that Eli belongs to the 1st family of football
- I hate that NBC went out of their way to play salsa music against the Cowboys
- Heather Buen @dallassinglemom Why I hate the New York Giants? Victor Cruz – Salsa is made in the Southwest, not in New YORK! #giantssuck
- I hate that Eli thought of something as cool as signing the wall in Cowboys Stadium
- I hate that I’m this jealous
- I HATE the New York Giants. Always have, always will.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Infant’s Death Inspires Family To Give Back During Holidays
- Texas H.S. Coaches ‘Starting the Conversation’ About Sexual Assault
- Appeals Court Halts Execution For Dad Who Killed Daughters
- Man Charged With Murder After Stabbing At Job Placement Center
- Mumps Immunizations Required For Returning Cleburne Students