CRANDALL (CBSDFW.COM) – Crandall Police released a sketch of a suspect they say robbed, beat and used a stun gun on a 57-year-old man.
Police say the aggravated robbery happened in the 4100 block of Heavenly Way on August 31 at about 9 p.m.
The suspect walked up to the victim and asked him for directions. He then used a stun gun on the victim’s neck and beat him when he hit the ground.
The suspect took the victim’s wallet and then took off in a grey or silver 4 door compact car. He’s described as a Black Male in his mid-20s, about 200 lbs., with short black hair. He was wearing a short sleeved blue shirt at the time of the robbery.
The victim has been treated and released from the hospital.
Crandall Police are putting extra officers in the area, and asking anyone with information to call them at 972-427-3767 or Kaufman County Crimestoppers at 877-847-7522.
- Vacant Elementary School Catches On Fire
- Recovery Efforts Continue For Boy Who Fell Into Brazos River
- Coast Guard Closes Neches River After Oil Spill
- Spieth Earns 8th PGA Win, 1st in Texas
- Fielder, Moreland Lead Rangers Past Pirates 6-2
- Greyhound Passengers Complain Sick Rider Allowed To Stay On Bus
- Carroll ISD Opting Out Of Federal Lunch Program
- TCU College Freshman Is Just 11 Years Old
- Guyer High School Football Player Remembered
- City Of Fort Worth Demolished Wrong Home For A Second Time