Mother & Children Rescued After Car Slams Into Carrollton Home
CARROLLTON (CBSDFW.COM) – Crews from the Carrollton Fire Department rescued a mother and her children Thursday afternoon after a car crashed into a house they were inside of. The car went through the backyard; slamming through the brick wall of the home.
It happened at 3:30 p.m. at 2009 Victoria Cove off of Rosemeade Parkway in Carrollton. The mother and her two children were taken to Children’s Medical Center in Dallas. Their condition is not yet known. The driver was taken to Medical City Dallas Hospital. Authorities have not released the driver’s identity or his or her condition.
First responders from the fire department say they don’t know how incident occurred. Police have taken over the investigation.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Couple Thanks CBS11 Viewers For Helping Pay For Headstones
- Property Values Way Up In North Texas
- Sudden Controversy Over Names Of Two Dallas Schools
- Humane Society Over Capacity With Animals Displaced By Storms
- Abbott Signs Pre-K Boost, But Work Remains For Republicans
- Greyhound Passengers Complain Sick Rider Allowed To Stay On Bus
- Carroll ISD Opting Out Of Federal Lunch Program
- TCU College Freshman Is Just 11 Years Old
- Guyer High School Football Player Remembered
- City Of Fort Worth Demolished Wrong Home For A Second Time