DALLAS (AP) – Retired Dallas Stars center Mike Modano is on a Caribbean honeymoon after marrying professional golfer Allison Micheletti in a ceremony in Dallas.
A Stars spokesman says the 43-year-old Modano and the 24-year-old Micheletti married in a ceremony at the Hotel Joule in downtown Dallas on Sunday. The couple is honeymooning on the island of St. Bart’s.
This is the second marriage for Modano, whose five-year marriage to actress/model Willa Ford ended a year ago. Micheletti is the daughter of former NHL player Joe Micheletti, who is now an analyst on New York Rangers telecasts.
Modano is the highest-scoring American-born player in NHL history with 561 goals and 1,374 points. He spent 21 years with the Stars in Minnesota and Dallas before retiring after one season with Detroit.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- DISD Names 3 Teachers Of The Year
- ROH Champion Silas Young Expects To Re-Sign Following WWE Joke
- Parents Of 13 Children Charged With Torture, Abuse
- 6 Flu-Related Deaths Reported In Collin County
- In A Class By Herself
- City Of Fort Worth Demolished Wrong Home For A Second Time
- David Dewhurst Calls Police To Try & Free Relative
- Rape Suspect Sends Victim’s Family Explicit Text Messages
- Thief Vandalizes Church, Steals School Supplies For Kids
- PHOTOS: Local Mugshots
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures