LOS ANGELES (CBS NEWS) – Scarlett Johansson has taken on a new role — fiancee. The actress is reportedly engaged to her boyfriend, journalist Romain Dauriac.
According to People magazine, the proposal happened about a month ago. The ring is said to be a vintage Art Deco sparkler. “They’re engaged and very happy,” a source told the magazine.
- DFW Faith Leaders On Immigration Crisis: ‘We Have To Solve These Problems Together’
- Driver Believed Responsible For Deadly 2017 Crash Is Back On The Road
- ABC Orders ‘Roseanne’ Spinoff For Fall Minus Roseanne Barr
- Dallas Man To Care For Nephew Separated From Dad At Texas Border
- Mavericks Pick, Then Trade Trae Young To Atlanta For Luka Doncic At NBA Draft