LOS ANGELES (CBS NEWS) – Scarlett Johansson has taken on a new role — fiancee. The actress is reportedly engaged to her boyfriend, journalist Romain Dauriac.
According to People magazine, the proposal happened about a month ago. The ring is said to be a vintage Art Deco sparkler. “They’re engaged and very happy,” a source told the magazine.
- Bathroom Choice Debate Intensifies In North Texas
- Mosquitofish Inexpensive Ally In Zika Virus Fight
- Faksa Has Goal And Assist, Stars Beat Blues 2-1 In Game 1
- Cowboys’ Jaylon Smith – A Medical Risk But ‘Never Doubt God’
- Tornado Damages Buildings In East Texas