LOS ANGELES (CBS NEWS) – Scarlett Johansson has taken on a new role — fiancee. The actress is reportedly engaged to her boyfriend, journalist Romain Dauriac.
According to People magazine, the proposal happened about a month ago. The ring is said to be a vintage Art Deco sparkler. “They’re engaged and very happy,” a source told the magazine.
- Rift Between Sanders’ Loyalists, Democratic Brass Lingers
- Meteor Over Western US Lights Up Social Media
- Biden To Speak At Vigil For Slain Baton Rouge Officers
- Off-Duty FWPD Officer Shoots Alleged Robbery Suspect
- Darvish Pumped, But Rangers Blow Lead In 6-4 Loss To A’s