LOS ANGELES (CBS NEWS) – Scarlett Johansson has taken on a new role — fiancee. The actress is reportedly engaged to her boyfriend, journalist Romain Dauriac.
According to People magazine, the proposal happened about a month ago. The ring is said to be a vintage Art Deco sparkler. “They’re engaged and very happy,” a source told the magazine.
- Ex-US Rep. Stockman Indicted For Misusing Donations
- Fort Worth To Expand Technology To Track Heavy Rainfall
- Three Storm Chasers Killed Near Lubbock
- Grant Hill On Final Four: ‘Any One Of These Teams Capable Of Winning’
- Texas Spending Bill Passes Senate Amid Budget Woes