LOS ANGELES (CBS NEWS) – Scarlett Johansson has taken on a new role — fiancee. The actress is reportedly engaged to her boyfriend, journalist Romain Dauriac.
According to People magazine, the proposal happened about a month ago. The ring is said to be a vintage Art Deco sparkler. “They’re engaged and very happy,” a source told the magazine.
- Team LeBron Edges Team Stephen 148-145 In All-Star Game
- At Least 4 Shot, Including 6-Year-Old, At Texas Roadhouse In San Antonio
- Ennis Police Say Threat To School A Hoax
- Cities Pitching Diversity In Efforts To Lure Businesses
- Burning Blue: Meet Dallas’ Newest Professional E-Sports Team