LOS ANGELES (CBS NEWS) – Scarlett Johansson has taken on a new role — fiancee. The actress is reportedly engaged to her boyfriend, journalist Romain Dauriac.
According to People magazine, the proposal happened about a month ago. The ring is said to be a vintage Art Deco sparkler. “They’re engaged and very happy,” a source told the magazine.
- Dallas Police Searching For Man Who Exposed Himself To Woman
- Former Duncanville Teacher Starts 10 Year Sentence For Student Affair
- Rain Boots Fit For A Queen On-Trend At Dean & DeLuca Invitational
- TSA Put To Test With Memorial Day Weekend Travel
- Texan With Character: Aman Lee