HOV Lanes On I-35 Closed For Next 4 Years
Get Breaking News First
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) - Drivers who use the HOV lanes on Interstate 35E and U.S. Highway 67 to quicken their commute will have to adjust their drive times. Starting today some of the HOV lanes are shut — for the next 4 years.
The Texas Department of Transportation closed northbound and southbound HOV lanes on the highway from Kiest to downtown.
The lane closures are a part of the Horseshoe Project, which will Interstates 30 and 35E in downtown Dallas.
TxDOT says the project should wrap up sometime in 2017.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- School Bus Cameras Go Dark In Some North Texas Cities
- Supreme Court Refuses To Block Execution Of Arlington Woman
- AZ Cardinals RB Jonathan Dwyer Arrested For Domestic Violence
- Romo Explains ‘Back-Tightness’ Absence
- Plano Man Sentenced For Intoxication Manslaughter
- Greyhound Passengers Complain Sick Rider Allowed To Stay On Bus
- Carroll ISD Opting Out Of Federal Lunch Program
- TCU College Freshman Is Just 11 Years Old
- Guyer High School Football Player Remembered
- City Of Fort Worth Demolished Wrong Home For A Second Time