DALLAS (CBSDFW.com) – The Dallas Police Department is asking for the public’s help in identifying a suspect believed responsible for committing several robberies in Dallas. The suspect may also be responsible for at least one offense in Grand Prairie according to officials.
The suspect has targeted insurance companies and is believed armed with what is being described as a blue steel revolver.
He is described as a black male between 25 and 30 years of age, about 6 feet tall with a thin build and was seen driving a red 2008 Ford Explorer when fleeing the scene of a previous offense.
Surveillance Video Released By The Dallas PD
Images and video released by the Dallas Police Department show a man wearing a shirt with the number “8” on the back in one offense, and a red shirt with a red hat in the second offense. The images were captured during two different robberies.
Police ask anyone with information regarding the identity of the suspect or about these crimes to call 214-671-3661 at the Dallas Police Department. Anyone who wishes to remain anonymous can contact Crime Stoppers at 214-373-8477. Crime Stoppers will pay up to $5000 for information which leads to the suspect’s arrest and indictment.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Fort Worth PD Seek Convenience Store Homicide Suspect
- White Settlement Firefighter Dies Following Motorcycle Crash
- TCU Beaten By Coastal Carolina 7-5
- Team USA Falls To Columbia 1-0, Finishes 4th In Copa America
- One Dead In Fort Worth Convenience Store Robbery
- Greyhound Passengers Complain Sick Rider Allowed To Stay On Bus
- Carroll ISD Opting Out Of Federal Lunch Program
- TCU College Freshman Is Just 11 Years Old
- Guyer High School Football Player Remembered
- City Of Fort Worth Demolished Wrong Home For A Second Time