Police: Sexual Assault Reported In South Dallas Saturday Morning
Get Breaking News First
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) - Police in Dallas confirm to CBS 11 News that there was a sexual assault in South Dallas early Saturday morning.
It happened just after 5 a.m. at Pennsylvania Avenue and Holmes Street, according to Sr. Corporal DeMarquis Black.
Police have not released the victim’s identity or her condition at this time. They haven’t confirmed if this sexual assault is related to a serial rapist case in the Fair Park area.
This is a developing story, which CBS 11 will update as we gather more information.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- UTA Graduate Upset Over Ebola Quarantine
- Fort Worth Neighborhood Annoyed By Pig Problem
- UAPB Blast Past Texas Southern At Homecoming Game
- TCU Gets Record-Setting 82-27 Rout Of Tech
- Sam Houston With 38-21 Win Over Abilene Christian
- Greyhound Passengers Complain Sick Rider Allowed To Stay On Bus
- Carroll ISD Opting Out Of Federal Lunch Program
- TCU College Freshman Is Just 11 Years Old
- Guyer High School Football Player Remembered
- City Of Fort Worth Demolished Wrong Home For A Second Time