DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – An off-duty Dallas police officer was jailed early Sunday morning on charges of criminal mischief and public intoxication.
A 24-year-old woman alleged that Frank Della, 43, picked up a traffic barricade outside the Gexa Energy Pavilion and threw it at the front of her car, causing an estimated $250 in damage.
Dallas County jail records show Sr. Cpl. Frank Della was being held Sunday on $500 bond. Online jail records did not list an attorney for the 43-year-old officer, who was arrested following an altercation around midnight Saturday.
Della has been put on administrative leave pending an internal affairs review.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.)
- Cowboys Loss To Packers Was Painful, But Not The Worst Heartbreak
- Jones Says Romo “Will Play In A Superbowl,” Would Not Specify Team
- Wal-Mart To Add About 10,000 Retail Jobs In The U.S.
- Cowboys Season In Review: Dallas Exceeded All Expectations in 2016 Despite Early Playoff Loss
- “Momentous Changes” Push Back Ivanka Trump’s Book
- Greyhound Passengers Complain Sick Rider Allowed To Stay On Bus
- Carroll ISD Opting Out Of Federal Lunch Program
- TCU College Freshman Is Just 11 Years Old
- Guyer High School Football Player Remembered
- City Of Fort Worth Demolished Wrong Home For A Second Time