CareFlite Picks Up Injured Player From Centennial High School
FRISCO (CBSDFW.COM) – CareFlite was called to Centennial High School in Frisco for a sports injury Monday afternoon.
Firefighters say two football players collided on the field during a tackling drill. One of the athletes was flown to Parkland Hospital. His condition is not yet known.
The other student was unharmed.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Police: Texas Tourist Took Loaded Guns To 9/11 Memorial
- Player Style Files: Broncos Ronnie Hillman Has A Ton Of Shoes
- Police Investigating Garland Murder Asking For Public Tips
- 5 Things I Hope Happen In Cowboys Training Camp
- Kraft Recalling American Cheese Slices Over Choking Concerns
- Greyhound Passengers Complain Sick Rider Allowed To Stay On Bus
- Carroll ISD Opting Out Of Federal Lunch Program
- TCU College Freshman Is Just 11 Years Old
- Guyer High School Football Player Remembered
- City Of Fort Worth Demolished Wrong Home For A Second Time