CareFlite Picks Up Injured Player From Centennial High School
FRISCO (CBSDFW.COM) - CareFlite was called to Centennial High School in Frisco for a sports injury Monday afternoon.
Firefighters say two football players collided on the field during a tackling drill. One of the athletes was flown to Parkland Hospital. His condition is not yet known.
The other student was unharmed.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Ford Recalls 221,000 Cars & Vans
- Nissan Recalls Nearly 768,000 SUVs
- Novak Djokovic Reaches His 25th Grand Slam Semifinal
- Perry To Respond To His Case Continuation
- Big Costs Drag AT&T To Q4 Loss
- Greyhound Passengers Complain Sick Rider Allowed To Stay On Bus
- Carroll ISD Opting Out Of Federal Lunch Program
- TCU College Freshman Is Just 11 Years Old
- Guyer High School Football Player Remembered
- City Of Fort Worth Demolished Wrong Home For A Second Time