FC Dallas To Unveil New Stadium Naming Rights Partner
Sports Fan Insider
FRISCO (CBSDFW.COM) - FC Dallas Stadium will soon change its name again. The soccer club is expected to announce a new naming rights partner Tuesday.
Toyota is a possible name sponsor candidate, according to The Dallas Business Journal.
The stadium was known to fans as “Pizza Hut Park” until 2011.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- 2 People Dead After Car Plows Into SXSW Crowd
- Dallas Police Investigating Sex Assault Of Deaf Teenager
- Skunk Tests Positive For Rabies In Frisco
- Arlington Little League Battles Back After Theft Cancels Season
- ‘Jeopardy!’ Champ Chu Unseated After 12-Day Run
- Greyhound Passengers Complain Sick Rider Allowed To Stay On Bus
- Carroll ISD Opting Out Of Federal Lunch Program
- TCU College Freshman Is Just 11 Years Old
- Guyer High School Football Player Remembered
- City Of Fort Worth Demolished Wrong Home For A Second Time