FC Dallas To Unveil New Stadium Naming Rights Partner
FRISCO (CBSDFW.COM) - FC Dallas Stadium will soon change its name again. The soccer club is expected to announce a new naming rights partner Tuesday.
Toyota is a possible name sponsor candidate, according to The Dallas Business Journal.
The stadium was known to fans as “Pizza Hut Park” until 2011.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- NFL Draft Notes Vol. VII: Second Line Of Defense
- 30 Players: Jonathan Schoop’s Development At Plate Key For Orioles
- DPD: Man Shot Dead While Taking Pics Of Snow
- Prosecutors: No Charges For NASCAR Driver Kurt Busch
- Record Snowfall Hits North Texas
- Greyhound Passengers Complain Sick Rider Allowed To Stay On Bus
- Carroll ISD Opting Out Of Federal Lunch Program
- TCU College Freshman Is Just 11 Years Old
- Guyer High School Football Player Remembered
- City Of Fort Worth Demolished Wrong Home For A Second Time