Longhorn RB Daje Johnson To Miss Ole Miss Game
Sports Fan Insider
AUSTIN (AP) – Daje Johnson, a big playmaker for the Texas offense, will miss Saturday’s game against No. 25 Mississippi with a sprained left ankle.
Johnson scored two touchdowns in Texas’ season-opening win over New Mexico State but was injured on the third play of last weekend’s 40-21 loss at BYU. Johnson’s ankle twisted awkwardly when his leg was pinned under a defender.
Longhorns quarterback David Ash, who left the game in the fourth quarter after injuring his right shoulder and taking a knock to the head, is still being evaluated for this week’s game.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Frisco Police Community Rallies To Help Sick Officer
- The Real Reason Cowboys’ Romo Was At UNC-Duke?
- Source: Cowboys Initiate Talks With Hatcher, Spencer
- 20 Austin-Based Company Employees On Missing Flight
- Dallas Homeless Shelter Unveils New Medical Center
- Greyhound Passengers Complain Sick Rider Allowed To Stay On Bus
- Carroll ISD Opting Out Of Federal Lunch Program
- TCU College Freshman Is Just 11 Years Old
- Guyer High School Football Player Remembered
- City Of Fort Worth Demolished Wrong Home For A Second Time