FORT WORTH (CBS 11 NEWS) – Body paint is no substitute for clothes.
Scantily clad waitresses at a Fort Worth restaurant will have to cover up, after city council members voted to change a city ordinance.
Fort Worth is now the second North Texas city to make changed to it nudity ordinance in response to the restaurant “Red Neck Heaven.”
In July, Lewisville tightened its nudity ordinance after complaints came in about waitresses only wearing body paint and pasties. Technically – prior to the change – the servers were legal under Lewisville law since you couldn’t see through the paint. But the council decided servers wearing that little were too much and made a change to the ordinance.
Normally, the servers at Redneck Heaven wear bikini tops. But during events called ABC — anything but clothes — the servers take off their tops and don pasties and body paint to cover their upper torso.
- Raiders Get 31-30 Win Over Chiefs On Carr’s Late TD Pass
- Senate Passes $4 Trillion Budget Blueprint
- Hernandez Has 3 HRs, Lifts Dodgers To World Series Over Cubs
- North Texas Criminologist Dissects Missing Richardson Girl Case
- Oops: Wrong Roof Replaced In Fort Worth Neighborhood
- Greyhound Passengers Complain Sick Rider Allowed To Stay On Bus
- Carroll ISD Opting Out Of Federal Lunch Program
- TCU College Freshman Is Just 11 Years Old
- Guyer High School Football Player Remembered
- City Of Fort Worth Demolished Wrong Home For A Second Time