Clint Eastwood’s Wife Files For Legal Separation
Get Breaking News First
MONTEREY, Calif. (AP) - Clint Eastwood’s second wife has filed for legal separation from the actor and director.
Dina Eastwood’s petition filed Monday in Monterey County Superior Court seeks spousal support and physical custody of the couple’s 16-year-old daughter Morgan.
The Monterey County Herald reports the petition also indicated the couple had a premarital agreement.
The Eastwoods have been married since 1996 and lived in Carmel. They met when she was assigned to interview him for her TV news station.
Clint Eastwood was married once before, to Maggie Johnson, from 1953 to 1984.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Texas Orders Family Of Ebola Patient To Stay Home
- Ebola Concerns Keep 5 DISD Students At Home
- Police: Dallas Officer Shoots At, Stuns Suspect
- Invasive Zebra Mussels Found In Lake Waco
- NFL Extends ‘Sunday Ticket’ Deal With DirecTV
- Greyhound Passengers Complain Sick Rider Allowed To Stay On Bus
- Carroll ISD Opting Out Of Federal Lunch Program
- TCU College Freshman Is Just 11 Years Old
- Guyer High School Football Player Remembered
- City Of Fort Worth Demolished Wrong Home For A Second Time