“Jurassic Park” Sequel Gets Date & Title
Get Breaking News First
LOS ANGELES (AP) - The fourth installment of “Jurassic Park” has a name: “Jurassic World.”
Universal Pictures announced the film’s new title and release date Tuesday. The sequel will hatch in 3-D on June 12, 2015.
The studio has already said “Safety Not Guaranteed” filmmaker Colin Trevorrow will direct the film and Steven Spielberg will serve as producer.
Spielberg directed the first two “Jurassic Park” films, while “Captain America” director Joe Johnston helmed the third installment.
The dinosaur franchise has grossed $1.9 billion at the box office worldwide since the first film was released in 1993.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- UTA Graduate Upset Over Ebola Quarantine
- Fort Worth Neighborhood Annoyed By Pig Problem
- UAPB Blast Past Texas Southern At Homecoming Game
- TCU Gets Record-Setting 82-27 Rout Of Tech
- Sam Houston With 38-21 Win Over Abilene Christian
- Greyhound Passengers Complain Sick Rider Allowed To Stay On Bus
- Carroll ISD Opting Out Of Federal Lunch Program
- TCU College Freshman Is Just 11 Years Old
- Guyer High School Football Player Remembered
- City Of Fort Worth Demolished Wrong Home For A Second Time