From Dallas Cowboys
Cowboys CentralShop for Cowboys Gear
Buy Cowboys Tickets
ARLINGTON (AP) – Dallas Cowboys defensive end Anthony Spencer has practiced for the first time this season and says he should play in Week 2 against Kansas City.
Spencer was a limited participant Wednesday when the Cowboys practiced in their $1.2 billion stadium to avoid another day in the Texas heat.
The 29-year-old Spencer missed all of training camp and the preseason after aggravating a left knee injury from the offseason in the pre-camp conditioning test. He had surgery July 25.
Spencer missed last weekend’s opener against the Giants. Dallas forced six turnovers and his replacement, journeyman George Selvie, had a fumble recovery and a sack.
Spencer says he “should have time out there” Sunday against the Chiefs if he doesn’t have any setbacks.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Dallas Cowboys LB Sean Lee Talks About His Return
- Stephen Jones Previews Bears vs Cowboys
- No. 6 Oklahoma State A Win Away From Big 12 Title
- Hofstra Vs SMU Basketball Game Postponed
- UCF Visits SMU With 1st BCS Bid Already In Hand
- Greyhound Passengers Complain Sick Rider Allowed To Stay On Bus
- Carroll ISD Opting Out Of Federal Lunch Program
- TCU College Freshman Is Just 11 Years Old
- Guyer High School Football Player Remembered
- City Of Fort Worth Demolished Wrong Home For A Second Time