TARRANT COUNTY (CBSDFW.COM) – A teenager is now charged in a deadly Burleson crash that killed a youth pastor and three others.
Ethan Couch, 16, has been charged with four counts of intoxication manslaughter and two counts of intoxication assault.
Police believe Couch was drunk and hit a driver stranded on the side of the road in Southern Tarrant County back in June. Three good Samaritans who were trying to help her also died in the crash. Two other people were severely injured.
Couch appeared in court for a detention hearing on Wednesday afternoon, where a judge released him to his parents with an ankle monitor.
A trial date for Couch has not been set. He could face up to 20 years in prison if he’s convicted.
- Hazardous Materials Released In 4-Alarm Houston Warehouse Fire
- Texas A&M Coach Apologizes For Tweets Critical Of Player’s Reversal
- Cruz’s White House Run Could Mean Newfound Clout
- Jerry Jones: Jaylon Smith Won’t Go On IR, Hope Lawrence Gets Suspension Reduced
- Talladega Won’t Be NASCAR Elimination Race In 2017
- Greyhound Passengers Complain Sick Rider Allowed To Stay On Bus
- Carroll ISD Opting Out Of Federal Lunch Program
- TCU College Freshman Is Just 11 Years Old
- Guyer High School Football Player Remembered
- City Of Fort Worth Demolished Wrong Home For A Second Time