Bush Institute Holds Energy Conference
DALLAS (AP) - Former President George W. Bush is to give brief remarks at a conference his Dallas-area institute is holding on energy regulation and growth.
The Bush Institute on Thursday will bring together experts, lawmakers and industry officials for the daylong conference at the George W. Bush Institute. Several panels are set throughout the day, including one with governors and policymakers on how to achieve energy growth.
Texas Gov. Rick Perry and Kansas Gov. Sam Brownback are set to attend that panel. Other panels will discuss topics including coal regulation and how environmentally friendly policies and growth policies can go hand-in-hand.
The institute is part of the George W. Bush Presidential Center, which includes his presidential library and museum. It’s on the campus of Southern Methodist University.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Fatal Heart Attacks Occur On Christmas More Than Any Other Day
- 1 Killed In Seagoville Single-Engine Plane Crash
- Rajon Rondo Officially Traded To The Dallas Mavericks
- Cleaning Begins For Famed Houston Astrodome
- PD Wants To Increase Safety With Your Home Security Video
- Greyhound Passengers Complain Sick Rider Allowed To Stay On Bus
- Carroll ISD Opting Out Of Federal Lunch Program
- TCU College Freshman Is Just 11 Years Old
- Guyer High School Football Player Remembered
- City Of Fort Worth Demolished Wrong Home For A Second Time