IRVING (CBSDFW.COM) – Crews are looking for the source of a gas leak in Irving, which has evacuated some nearby buildings.
A gas line was cut at about 10:35 Thursday morning at 2515 E. Grauwyler Road.
The gas leak has prompted the evacuation of two nearby businesses for safety reasons.
Firefighters have also responded to the scene.
- Apollo 11 Bag Laced With Moon Dust Sells For $1.8 Million
- 2 Dead In Crash On LBJ Freeway In Garland
- Late ‘Batman’ Actor Adam West Honored At Comic-Con
- Federal Judge Refuses To Reinstate Trump Sanctuary Cities Order
- Orioles Beat Rangers 9-7 To Complete 4-Game Sweep
- Greyhound Passengers Complain Sick Rider Allowed To Stay On Bus
- Carroll ISD Opting Out Of Federal Lunch Program
- TCU College Freshman Is Just 11 Years Old
- Guyer High School Football Player Remembered
- City Of Fort Worth Demolished Wrong Home For A Second Time