Crews Working Gas Leak In Irving
Get Breaking News First
IRVING (CBSDFW.COM) – Crews are looking for the source of a gas leak in Irving, which has evacuated some nearby buildings.
A gas line was cut at about 10:35 Thursday morning at 2515 E. Grauwyler Road.
The gas leak has prompted the evacuation of two nearby businesses for safety reasons.
Firefighters have also responded to the scene.
- Would-be Homebuyers Consider Remodeling Instead
- SMU Sells Beer For The First Time At Home Game
- North Texas Dominates Nicholls 77-3
- No. 6 Texas A&M rolls 58-6 over June-less SMU
- Silver Alert Canceled After Missing Fort Worth Senior Found
- Greyhound Passengers Complain Sick Rider Allowed To Stay On Bus
- Carroll ISD Opting Out Of Federal Lunch Program
- TCU College Freshman Is Just 11 Years Old
- Guyer High School Football Player Remembered
- City Of Fort Worth Demolished Wrong Home For A Second Time