IRVING (CBSDFW.COM) – Crews are looking for the source of a gas leak in Irving, which has evacuated some nearby buildings.
A gas line was cut at about 10:35 Thursday morning at 2515 E. Grauwyler Road.
The gas leak has prompted the evacuation of two nearby businesses for safety reasons.
Firefighters have also responded to the scene.
- Corruption Cases Casts Harsh Light On NYPD Handgun Permits
- Houston Mother Fatally Shoots Two Daughters Before Police Kill Her
- Ex-Deputy Gets Three Life Terms For Sexually Assaulting Girl
- Experts Demand More Effort To Save Coral Reefs
- Trump Finds Few Willing To Work For Him
- Greyhound Passengers Complain Sick Rider Allowed To Stay On Bus
- Carroll ISD Opting Out Of Federal Lunch Program
- TCU College Freshman Is Just 11 Years Old
- Guyer High School Football Player Remembered
- City Of Fort Worth Demolished Wrong Home For A Second Time