IRVING (CBSDFW.COM) – Crews are looking for the source of a gas leak in Irving, which has evacuated some nearby buildings.
A gas line was cut at about 10:35 Thursday morning at 2515 E. Grauwyler Road.
The gas leak has prompted the evacuation of two nearby businesses for safety reasons.
Firefighters have also responded to the scene.
- Chargers, Bosa Agree To 4-Year Deal
- One Of Texas’ 10 Most Wanted Sex Offenders Captured In Bowie County
- Family Announces Death Of ‘Willy Wonka’ Star Gene Wilder
- Suspisciously Slow Driver Arrested In McKinney
- Apple Expected To Show New iPhone On September 7
- Greyhound Passengers Complain Sick Rider Allowed To Stay On Bus
- Carroll ISD Opting Out Of Federal Lunch Program
- TCU College Freshman Is Just 11 Years Old
- Guyer High School Football Player Remembered
- City Of Fort Worth Demolished Wrong Home For A Second Time