Crews Working Gas Leak In Irving
Get Breaking News First
IRVING (CBSDFW.COM) – Crews are looking for the source of a gas leak in Irving, which has evacuated some nearby buildings.
A gas line was cut at about 10:35 Thursday morning at 2515 E. Grauwyler Road.
The gas leak has prompted the evacuation of two nearby businesses for safety reasons.
Firefighters have also responded to the scene.
- Rangers, Darvish Hold On In 4-2 Yankees Win
- Standing Room Only At Collin County Meeting About Immigrant Children
- Disrespected Dez? The Anatomy Of A Cowboys Non-Story
- Recent Drownings Reminder For Parents To Stay Vigilant
- Jury In Jesse Ventura/Chris Kyle Case To Return Tuesday
- Greyhound Passengers Complain Sick Rider Allowed To Stay On Bus
- Carroll ISD Opting Out Of Federal Lunch Program
- TCU College Freshman Is Just 11 Years Old
- Guyer High School Football Player Remembered
- City Of Fort Worth Demolished Wrong Home For A Second Time