MELISSA (CBS 11 NEWS) - Funeral services for the Melissa mother killed Monday will take place this weekend.
Melissa Police and the Texas Rangers continue to investigate the murder, but have release no additional information on investigative leads.
Meanwhile friends and family are preparing to remember Leger’s life.
A memorial service will be held at 1:00 p.m. Saturday, September 14th, at First Melissa Baptist Church. The family will receive friends during a visitation from 7:00-900 p.m., Friday, September 13th, at the Turrentine-Jackson-Morrow Funeral Home in Allen.
Leger grew up in Fort Worth and graduated from Burleson High School. She worked for Southwest Securities as a stock broker associate for several years. She volunteered with Habitat for Humanity and was a member of the Moms Club.
An educational fund has been set up for Trey Leger, Nicole’s son who is a high school student in Melissa.
- Klinsmann Receives 4-Year Extension From US Soccer
- Arlington Police Searching For Missing Elderly Man
- Two Dead In Overnight Dallas Shooting
- Mineral Wells School Bus Involved In Crash
- Friday’s Mega Millions Drawing Estimated At $400M
- Greyhound Passengers Complain Sick Rider Allowed To Stay On Bus
- Carroll ISD Opting Out Of Federal Lunch Program
- TCU College Freshman Is Just 11 Years Old
- Guyer High School Football Player Remembered
- City Of Fort Worth Demolished Wrong Home For A Second Time