DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Dallas police continue to search for an armed robber who is targeting insurance companies. Police think he has hit at least nine businesses in Dallas. He may also be responsible for robberies in Irving and another suburban city.
The suspect has robbed five different Baja Insurance locations, LA insurance, Latino’s Insurance, Lopez Insurance and a State Farm Insurance office, according to police. In each of the robberies, the suspect is armed with a blue steel revolver. He is described as a 25-30 year old Black man, between 6’0 -6’2” with a thin build.
Two surveillance videos show the suspect committing robberies at two of the businesses. He waves the gun and points it at the employees as he demands cash.
Anyone with information about the robberies or the suspect is urged to call Dallas Police at 214-671-3661. Anonymous tips can be called into Crime Stoppers at 214-373-TIPS (8477).
- Neighborhood Lake Overflows In Rockwall
- Icy Weather Results In Power Outages: ‘I Didn’t Have Internet, I Just Watched Trees Fall All Day’
- Taco Shop’s Trash Causes Big Stink With Deep Ellum Businesses
- Florida Man Yells ‘Murderers!’ As He’s Executed
- Arboretum Loving Cold, Wet Run-Up To Dallas Blooms
- Greyhound Passengers Complain Sick Rider Allowed To Stay On Bus
- Carroll ISD Opting Out Of Federal Lunch Program
- TCU College Freshman Is Just 11 Years Old
- Guyer High School Football Player Remembered
- City Of Fort Worth Demolished Wrong Home For A Second Time