SALT LAKE CITY, Utah. (CBSDFW.COM) – A father in Utah did not approve of his daughter’s questionable fashion choices, so he decided to don a pair of short-shorts in order to embarrass her, and teach her a lesson.
Scott Mackintosh was going out to dinner with his family when he noticed what his daughter decided to wear for the outing. Daddy did not approve, but the 19-year-old girl refused to change. So, he changed instead.
Mackintosh took a pair of scissors to an old pair of jeans and found a “Best. Dad. Ever.” shirt that he had gotten for Father’s Day. The family got something to eat, played miniature golf, and even went out for milkshakes afterwards. “We do that once a week,” Mackintosh said. “We try to do an activity as a family.”
Mackintosh said that his daughter is covering up a little more now, and that he would dress up like a fool every single day if it would teach a lesson about self-respect. “The message that I went out there with was that I absolutely loved her and would go to any lengths to show her that,” Mackintosh said.
- Local Veterans Service Group Praises Former Governor Rick Perry’s Newest Role
- Texas Scientist: Python Perplexing Maine City Actually An Anaconda
- Citizen Complaints Against Police Way Down In Denton
- Baylor WR Suspended 3 Games After Being Caught Abusing Dog On Video
- 10 Questions With Pro Wrestling’s Next Big Star, Adam Cole
- Greyhound Passengers Complain Sick Rider Allowed To Stay On Bus
- Carroll ISD Opting Out Of Federal Lunch Program
- TCU College Freshman Is Just 11 Years Old
- Guyer High School Football Player Remembered
- City Of Fort Worth Demolished Wrong Home For A Second Time