The Degenerate Picks: Week 3
It was an ugly week, 3-4 for me, which puts me at 7-7 for the year. So far we’re just down the Juice, but I’m not in the business of kissing my sister, so lets go!
Western Kentucky -9 @South Alabama- Petrino’s team has played tough vs back to back SEC opponents away from home. They’ll roll here
Ole Miss +2.5 @Texas. This is a classic Vegas line. They know Texas has a following, so they put the line in a place where they can make some money off the Horns. Rebels are better, Mack is Dead Man Walking
Penn St -5 vs UCF. Watch the PSU QB, Christian Hackenberg is a young stud. I know, I know, insert your PSU joke here.
@GB -7 Washington- Skins looked rough last week, Packers aren’t going 0-2
@Atlanta -6 St Louis. Rule #47 about the NFL, never bet against Matt Ryan at home.
Denver -4 @NYG- Giants defense looked pretty bad against the Cowboys. How do you think its going to look against Denver?
Denver/NYG OVER 55. Denver defense isn’t great, so the Giants should be able to put up at least 27. Denver will get 27 by halftime
Pitt/Cincy UNDER 41. Pitt scored 9 vs Tennessee. They’ve also got a good defense. Expect this to be in the teens
- Texans File Suit Over Bar-B-Que Smoke Smell
- ‘Animated’ Dez Bryant Explains Fight With Tyler Patmon At Cowboys Camp
- Officials: Teen Arrested After Patrol Car Set Afire In Texas
- GOP Hopeful Ted Cruz To Visit Tupelo, Olive Branch Aug. 11
- ‘Mission: Impossible’ Climbs To No. 1, ‘Vacation’ Is A Bust
- Greyhound Passengers Complain Sick Rider Allowed To Stay On Bus
- Carroll ISD Opting Out Of Federal Lunch Program
- TCU College Freshman Is Just 11 Years Old
- Guyer High School Football Player Remembered
- City Of Fort Worth Demolished Wrong Home For A Second Time