ARLINGTON (CBSDFW.COM) – Another man has been arrested in connection with the murder of an Arlington couple found dead in an apartment last weekend.
Miguel Trevino, 21, of Euless is the third person taken into custody for the fatal shootings. He was arrested in Houston and is now in the Arlington City Jail facing a Capital Murder charge.
Two other men, 20-year-old Anibal Hernandez and Juan Carlos De Jesus, 24, were also arrested earlier this week. Hernandez is also facing a Capital Murder charge. De Jesus is charged with evidence tampering.
An adult couple, Mack Torres and Aracely Charles, both 31-years old, were found shot to death inside Torres’ apartment unit in the 2100 block of Madison Drive. They were found on Saturday, September 7, at about 11:30 a.m.
Police have not identified a motive for the shooting but determined the couple was shot in response to a previous argument.
No mugshots of the suspects are being released pending photo lineups.
- University Of North Texas Team Helps Develop Drug-Sniffing Car
- Authorities: Texas Mom Didn’t Stop Sex Assaults On Daughter
- Rockwall “Potty Provision” Fails
- Mother Of 2 Children Found In San Antonio Child Abuse Case
- Cruz Fights For Survival Trump Eyes Indiana Knockout
- Greyhound Passengers Complain Sick Rider Allowed To Stay On Bus
- Carroll ISD Opting Out Of Federal Lunch Program
- TCU College Freshman Is Just 11 Years Old
- Guyer High School Football Player Remembered
- City Of Fort Worth Demolished Wrong Home For A Second Time