DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Police confirm they found a 14-year-old girl who was kidnapped in Dallas Sunday night.
She was taken by a suspect at a gas station around 8:15 p.m. near 2nd Avenue and Dixon Avenue. Her mother walked into the store, leaving her daughter in her 4-door white ’94 Grand Marquis.
Police say a suspect then drove off with the girl inside. He is described as a Latin male in his early 20’s, wearing a white t-shirt.
The suspect is still at-large.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Suspects In 4 Overnight 7-Eleven Robberies Caught In Arlington
- Consumer Justice Helps Students Affected By Sudden Driving School Closures
- Dallas Lawmaker Wants Attacks On Police Classified ‘Hate Crimes’
- Officers Save Man From Burning Car In Flower Mound
- 4-Alarm Fire Damages 3 Biz, 2 Dozen Cars In Balch Springs
- Greyhound Passengers Complain Sick Rider Allowed To Stay On Bus
- Carroll ISD Opting Out Of Federal Lunch Program
- TCU College Freshman Is Just 11 Years Old
- Guyer High School Football Player Remembered
- City Of Fort Worth Demolished Wrong Home For A Second Time