Man Drowns While Fishing At Towne Lake
Get Breaking News First
MCKINNEY (CBSDFW.COM) - McKinney police and firefighters found a man Sunday morning who drowned in Towne Lake.
They identified him as Mark Kyle Willis, 31. Willis, who had pre-existing medical issues, was fishing at the lake. Police said his death was accidental.
The investigation into exactly how he drowned is on-going, according to Chad Barker, spokesman for the McKinney Police Department.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Stars Hold Off Canucks To Win 6-3
- Consumer Alert: Another Road Block In Air Bags Recall
- Washington Post Editor Ben Bradlee Dies At 93
- Top 5 Places To Look For Hidden Fees & How To Avoid Them
- Kimberly-Clark To Cut Up To 1,300 Jobs
- Greyhound Passengers Complain Sick Rider Allowed To Stay On Bus
- Carroll ISD Opting Out Of Federal Lunch Program
- TCU College Freshman Is Just 11 Years Old
- Guyer High School Football Player Remembered
- City Of Fort Worth Demolished Wrong Home For A Second Time