Man Drowns While Fishing At Towne Lake
MCKINNEY (CBSDFW.COM) – McKinney police and firefighters found a man Sunday morning who drowned in Towne Lake.
They identified him as Mark Kyle Willis, 31. Willis, who had pre-existing medical issues, was fishing at the lake. Police said his death was accidental.
The investigation into exactly how he drowned is on-going, according to Chad Barker, spokesman for the McKinney Police Department.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- USWNT Vs. Germany: 5 Things To Know
- Christie Back At School To Announce 2016 Run
- Could Texas Abortion Clinics Reopen?
- Obama Proposes More Overtime Coverage
- Bush To Release 33 Years Of Tax Returns
- Greyhound Passengers Complain Sick Rider Allowed To Stay On Bus
- Carroll ISD Opting Out Of Federal Lunch Program
- TCU College Freshman Is Just 11 Years Old
- Guyer High School Football Player Remembered
- City Of Fort Worth Demolished Wrong Home For A Second Time