DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Gas prices are hitting a dubious mark. According to AAA, Tuesday will be the 1,000th day that the national average price for gasoline is at or above $3.00 per gallon.
And, barring a major economic recession, that $3.00 price will probably stick around for another 1,000 days.
There is a silver lining, however. According to the AAA report, Texas is paying less than the national average price of $3.51 per gallon. Texans are seeing average prices for a gallon of regular unleaded gasoline at about $3.30.
- Family Dispute Arises Over GoFundMe Campaigns
- North Texas Flood Victims Struggle Without Flood Insurance
- Day Of Service Honors Legacy Of MLK In North Texas
- Storms Leave Debris And Frightened Residents In Their Wake
- Lessons In Life For Middle School Boys At Dallas Conference
- Greyhound Passengers Complain Sick Rider Allowed To Stay On Bus
- Carroll ISD Opting Out Of Federal Lunch Program
- TCU College Freshman Is Just 11 Years Old
- Guyer High School Football Player Remembered
- City Of Fort Worth Demolished Wrong Home For A Second Time