DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Gas prices are hitting a dubious mark. According to AAA, Tuesday will be the 1,000th day that the national average price for gasoline is at or above $3.00 per gallon.
And, barring a major economic recession, that $3.00 price will probably stick around for another 1,000 days.
There is a silver lining, however. According to the AAA report, Texas is paying less than the national average price of $3.51 per gallon. Texans are seeing average prices for a gallon of regular unleaded gasoline at about $3.30.
- All-Female Crew Becomes Southwest’s First ‘Unmanned’ Boeing 737 Flight
- Court Halts Ruling Allowing Immigrant Teen To Have Abortion
- Five Things You Missed: Yankees, Dodgers One Win from World Series
- Home Where Kidnapped Teen Was Found Murdered Demolished
- Badly Parked Toy Leads To Big Surprise For Little Girl
- Greyhound Passengers Complain Sick Rider Allowed To Stay On Bus
- Carroll ISD Opting Out Of Federal Lunch Program
- TCU College Freshman Is Just 11 Years Old
- Guyer High School Football Player Remembered
- City Of Fort Worth Demolished Wrong Home For A Second Time