1,000 Days Of Gas Prices Above $3.00
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Gas prices are hitting a dubious mark. According to AAA, Tuesday will be the 1,000th day that the national average price for gasoline is at or above $3.00 per gallon.
And, barring a major economic recession, that $3.00 price will probably stick around for another 1,000 days.
There is a silver lining, however. According to the AAA report, Texas is paying less than the national average price of $3.51 per gallon. Texans are seeing average prices for a gallon of regular unleaded gasoline at about $3.30.
- Texas Motor Speedway Announces 2016 Race Schedule
- Keller Run Raises Money For Rare Genetic Disorder Research
- Silver Alert Issued For Missing Senior Includes Fort Worth
- Tenants Moving Out Of Oak Cliff Apartments That Remain Without Gas
- FC Dallas Bests Dynamo 4-1 To Clinch Playoff Spot
- Greyhound Passengers Complain Sick Rider Allowed To Stay On Bus
- Carroll ISD Opting Out Of Federal Lunch Program
- TCU College Freshman Is Just 11 Years Old
- Guyer High School Football Player Remembered
- City Of Fort Worth Demolished Wrong Home For A Second Time