Peter and The Starcatcher Opens At Winspear Opera House
DALLAS (CBS 11 NEWS) – Consider it the prequel to Peter Pan.
“Peter and the Starcatcher” details the character’s backstory and it’s opening at the Winspear Opera House at the AT&T Performing Arts Center.
The musical takes audiences through a Neverland they haven’t known before.
The Broadway musical isn’t about the set it’s all about the actors.
A company of 12 actors play more than a hundred different characters in what the New York Times calls “The most exhilarating storytelling on Broadway in decades.”
Although suitable for younger audiences, it’s most enjoyable for children ages 10 and up.
Saturday, September 21 is kid’s day. Purchase an adult ticket for the 2 p.m. matinee and get a kid’s ticket free.
- Overexposure To Electronic Devices May Lead To Vision Problems
- Texan With Baby In Stroller Faces Theft, Abandonment Charges
- FWPD Officer’s Infant Daughter Hospitalized After Multiple Seizures
- Security Camera Catches USPS Worker Who Has Had It
- Neighbors Say “No” To New Cowboy Church’s Rodeo Arena
- Greyhound Passengers Complain Sick Rider Allowed To Stay On Bus
- Carroll ISD Opting Out Of Federal Lunch Program
- TCU College Freshman Is Just 11 Years Old
- Guyer High School Football Player Remembered
- City Of Fort Worth Demolished Wrong Home For A Second Time