ARLINGTON (105.3 THE FAN) — Cowboys center Travis Frederick is generally known as a hardworking, clean player. Now, the rookie is looking to clean up his act even more.
Frederick is among four NFL centers chosen to endorse a new product called ‘One Wipe Charlies‘, described by the company as “buttwipes made for men.”
Frederick joins John Sullivan (Vikings), Eric Wood (Bills) and Nick Hardwick (Chargers) in the “Clean Snap” campaign.
“Everybody’s got their eye on the center’s ass all season long,” said Mike Dubin, CEO of Dollar Shave, the company that produces One Wipe Charlies to Ad Age. “That’s why we picked them. They have to keep that area clean, not just on the field but off the field.”
While it’s unclear how much Frederick will be compensated, the campaign will also benefit charity. Every time a tweet reading #cleansnap is used, the company will donate $1 to the charity of the four centers’ choice.
The product, which was launched in June, is advertised as having a “gentle peppermint scent” and being flushable and biodegradable.
But why do you need a buttwipe? According to One Wipe Charlies, it’s the “softest, fastest and manliest way to wipe your ass.”
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
Sports Stories You May Also Be Interested In:
- Volquez Returns To Rangers On Minor League Deal While Recovering
- Carroll ISD Sends Summary Of Findings Into Football Program Violations To UIL
- Gary Parrish: Xavier And Cincinnati Both Have Final Four Potential
- Keidel: Great Athletes Don’t Always Make Great Champions
- Struggling ‘Nova Faces Surging Xavier, Top Teams Clash In AAC This Weekend