Dallas Teen Charged With 2 Fatal Shootings
DALLAS (AP) – Dallas police say a teenager has been charged with two fatal shootings in less than a two-week period during apparent disputes over drugs and money.
Dallas County jail records show 18-year-old Jasper Adams Jr. was being held Wednesday on two counts of murder and one count of burglary of a vehicle. Online jail records do not list an attorney for Adams, whose bond tops $500,000.
Investigators accuse Adams of killing 48-year-old Jeanine Ratliff on Sept. 3 during an argument over drugs. Police say Adams allegedly shot 60-year-old Roosevelt Rider on Saturday during a fight over money. Details weren’t immediately available on the burglary charge.
Jail records show Adams was booked Tuesday.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- A Grieving Mother’s Question to Police: “Wouldn’t You Get Him Medical Treatment Before An Arrest?”
- Report: Fort Worth Police & Fire Taking Longer To Respond
- Security Changes For DFW Airport After Weekend Scare
- Arlington Teen Makes A Wish To Further His Education
- Police: Serial Rapist Offered In-Home Massage And Hair Services
- Greyhound Passengers Complain Sick Rider Allowed To Stay On Bus
- Carroll ISD Opting Out Of Federal Lunch Program
- TCU College Freshman Is Just 11 Years Old
- Guyer High School Football Player Remembered
- City Of Fort Worth Demolished Wrong Home For A Second Time