Gas Prices Drop 8 Cents Across Texas
HOUSTON (AP) - Gasoline prices have tumbled 8 cents a gallon this week across Texas.
AAA Texas on Thursday reported the average price at the pump statewide settled at $3.28 per gallon. That compares to the national average of $3.49 per gallon, which is down 6 cents from last week.
The association survey found Amarillo has the most expensive gasoline statewide at $3.33 per gallon. The Dallas-Fort Worth area has the cheapest gasoline, at $3.23 per gallon.
AAA experts say prices have also dropped in the Midwest due to ample supplies, continued weak demand and the start of the transition to cheaper winter-blend fuels.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Dallas Woman Shoots Husband During Argument
- Five Great College Basketball Games Left This Season
- Nina Pham To Sue Texas Presbyterian
- Two Dead After SUV Goes Into Icy Fort Work Creek
- Cedar Hill PD Does Spot On Mathew McConaughey Parody
- Greyhound Passengers Complain Sick Rider Allowed To Stay On Bus
- Carroll ISD Opting Out Of Federal Lunch Program
- TCU College Freshman Is Just 11 Years Old
- Guyer High School Football Player Remembered
- City Of Fort Worth Demolished Wrong Home For A Second Time