FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – Holiday hiring is already starting.
Kohl’s Department Stores announced it will hire more than 50,000 people nationwide to accommodate in store and online shoppers this season.
Associates will be hired for positions in stores, distribution centers and credit operations.
Kohl’s says it will hire about 40 additional associates per store for the holiday season. The company has 1,158 stores in 49 states. Kohl’s has 27 stores in the North Texas area. An additional 6,400 seasonal distribution center jobs will be added and about 350 credit operations positions.
Hiring has already started and most positions will be filled by mid-November, according to a news release.
- Ikea Recalls 29 Million Dressers & Chests After 6 Kids Killed
- Legendary NFL Coach Buddy Ryan Dies At Age 82
- Volkswagen Settles Emissions-Cheating Cases For $14.7B
- Jason Day Pulls Out Of Olympics Over Zika Fears
- Fiat Chrysler Gearshift Probe Finds 266 Crashes, 68 Injuries
- Greyhound Passengers Complain Sick Rider Allowed To Stay On Bus
- Carroll ISD Opting Out Of Federal Lunch Program
- TCU College Freshman Is Just 11 Years Old
- Guyer High School Football Player Remembered
- City Of Fort Worth Demolished Wrong Home For A Second Time