TEXAS (CBSNEWS.COM) – The parents of Ryan and Ethan Gau say they feel “heartbroken” and “disrespected” after being kicked out of an Applebee’s in Texas, over their children’s behavior.
The Texas father said the manager told him the children were making too much noise, and then called the authorities and told the entire family to leave.
When they walked outside, they were confronted by a Harris County Sheriff’s Deputy, who gave them a notice warning them for criminal trespassing.
- Authorities: 7-Year-Old Boy Killed In Barcelona Attack
- 2 Officers Injured After DWI Suspect Crashes Into Squad Car
- ‘The Hitman’s Bodyguard’ Outdoes ‘Logan Lucky’ At Box Office
- Authorities Arrest 2 After Carjacked Lamborghini Found On Fire
- Jerry Lewis, Comedian, Telethon Host, Dies At 91
- Greyhound Passengers Complain Sick Rider Allowed To Stay On Bus
- Carroll ISD Opting Out Of Federal Lunch Program
- TCU College Freshman Is Just 11 Years Old
- Guyer High School Football Player Remembered
- City Of Fort Worth Demolished Wrong Home For A Second Time