Texas Family Kicked Out Of “Family-Friendly” Applebee’s
Get Breaking News First
TEXAS (CBSNEWS.COM) – The parents of Ryan and Ethan Gau say they feel “heartbroken” and “disrespected” after being kicked out of an Applebee’s in Texas, over their children’s behavior.
The Texas father said the manager told him the children were making too much noise, and then called the authorities and told the entire family to leave.
When they walked outside, they were confronted by a Harris County Sheriff’s Deputy, who gave them a notice warning them for criminal trespassing.
- Lewis Gets 1st Win In 2 Years As Rangers Defeat White Sox
- Obamacare Website Flagged In Heartbleed Review
- Texas Search Group, FAA, At Odds Over Drone Use
- Perez Scores In 88th As FC Dallas Tops Toronto 2-1
- 1 Person Dead Following Head-On Collision In Balch Springs
- Greyhound Passengers Complain Sick Rider Allowed To Stay On Bus
- Carroll ISD Opting Out Of Federal Lunch Program
- TCU College Freshman Is Just 11 Years Old
- Guyer High School Football Player Remembered
- City Of Fort Worth Demolished Wrong Home For A Second Time