Texas Family Kicked Out Of “Family-Friendly” Applebee’s
TEXAS (CBSNEWS.COM) – The parents of Ryan and Ethan Gau say they feel “heartbroken” and “disrespected” after being kicked out of an Applebee’s in Texas, over their children’s behavior.
The Texas father said the manager told him the children were making too much noise, and then called the authorities and told the entire family to leave.
When they walked outside, they were confronted by a Harris County Sheriff’s Deputy, who gave them a notice warning them for criminal trespassing.
- Passenger Blames American Airlines For Wife’s Death
- McKinney Girl Battling Cancer Gets Surprise Concert
- North Texas Super Bowl Trial Starts Next Week In Dallas
- Col. Paul Green, Member Of Tuskegee Airmen, Dies At 91
- Deadly Grapevine Police Shooting Video To Be Released Next Week
- Greyhound Passengers Complain Sick Rider Allowed To Stay On Bus
- Carroll ISD Opting Out Of Federal Lunch Program
- TCU College Freshman Is Just 11 Years Old
- Guyer High School Football Player Remembered
- City Of Fort Worth Demolished Wrong Home For A Second Time