List Looks At Highest Earning Celebrity Couples
NEW YORK (CBS NEWS) - Forbes has released its list of this year’s highest-earning celebrity couples, and perhaps it is no surprise that Jay Z and Beyonce have once again come out at the top of the heap.
Between June 2012 and June 2013 (the time frame established for the rankings), the hip-hop power couple took in a combined $95 million. The couple also topped the Forbes celebrity couples list last year.
Beyonce is said to have earned $11 million more than her husband did this year, thanks in large part to her Mrs. Carter Show world tour, with average grosses of $2 million per night.
Jay Z also had success on the concert stage. Much of his earnings came from his profitable Watch The Throne tour with Kanye West.
In April, Jay Z gave up his small share in the Brooklyn Nets in his pursuit of becoming a player agent. For the time being, he still owns part of the team’s stadium, the Barclay’s Center.
- Super Saturday Tops Black Friday as Biggest Shopping Day
- TCU Improves To 11-0 With 88-57 Win Over UTSA
- Cedar Hill Beats Katy Again For Texas 6A-II Title
- Tips Sought After Waco Meteorologist Shot
- Fort Worth Firefighters Use Oxygen To Save Cat
- Greyhound Passengers Complain Sick Rider Allowed To Stay On Bus
- Carroll ISD Opting Out Of Federal Lunch Program
- TCU College Freshman Is Just 11 Years Old
- Guyer High School Football Player Remembered
- City Of Fort Worth Demolished Wrong Home For A Second Time