DPD Seeking Burglar That Took Assault Rifle From Undercover Car
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Dallas Police are asking for public assistance to help identify a suspect after an undercover police car was burglarized on Friday afternoon.
The main suspect, described as a black male wearing dark colored clothing and white shoes, was spotted on surveillance video breaking into the trunk of an undercover Dallas Police car that was parked in the 5300 block of Samuell Blvd in East Dallas.
The suspect arrives at the location in a dark colored Chevy Impala with a spoiler.
Several items were removed from the undercover vehicle including an assault rifle, police radio and other assorted police equipment.
Watch the video below:
Anyone with information of the suspect or this offense is asked to call DPD Detective Bowen at 214-671-0126.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- 4 Injured In Grayson County Plane Crash
- Dallas Family Makes It Out Of Burning Home Uninjured
- Mother Arrested For Abandoning 7-Year-Old Daughter After Evening At The Spa
- Fort Worth Demolishes Homeless Camp, Scattering 80 People
- Police: 2 Dead, 1 Hurt In Dallas Biker Gang Shooting
- If You Can’t Beat ‘Em, Gig ‘Em
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Airport’s New Parking System Overcharging Thousands Of Drivers
- Ben & Skin Parody: Rangers Won’t Die
- More Energy Used: AT&T Stadium Or Liberia?
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures