PARKER COUNTY (CBSDFW.COM) – Parker County Sheriff’s Criminal Investigation Division is investigating the death of a 52-year old man.
Sheriff Larry Fowler said the incident was reported at 3:15 p.m., Monday in the 3000 block of Dusk Lane, in Parker County.
Fowler said the victim appears to have been shot but the manner of death will be determined pending the medical examiner’s autopsy results.
At this time, Sheriff’s investigators have a suspect in custody.
“No further information about this case will be released until the family of the victim has been notified and pending further investigation,” said Sheriff Fowler.
This is a developing story. Stay with CBS 11 News and CBSDFW.COM for continuing coverage.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- FDA Calls For Zika Testing Of All Blood Donations
- Big Changes To Knox Street Causing Concern
- Puppy In Garbage Saved By Good Samaritan
- Texas Firefighter On Oregon Hike Found; 2nd Hiker Dies In Fall
- Arlington Police Seek Man Who Exposed Himself To Teen
- If You Can’t Beat ‘Em, Gig ‘Em
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Airport’s New Parking System Overcharging Thousands Of Drivers
- Ben & Skin Parody: Rangers Won’t Die
- More Energy Used: AT&T Stadium Or Liberia?
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures