PARKER COUNTY (CBSDFW.COM) – Parker County Sheriff’s Criminal Investigation Division is investigating the death of a 52-year old man.
Sheriff Larry Fowler said the incident was reported at 3:15 p.m., Monday in the 3000 block of Dusk Lane, in Parker County.
Fowler said the victim appears to have been shot but the manner of death will be determined pending the medical examiner’s autopsy results.
At this time, Sheriff’s investigators have a suspect in custody.
“No further information about this case will be released until the family of the victim has been notified and pending further investigation,” said Sheriff Fowler.
This is a developing story. Stay with CBS 11 News and CBSDFW.COM for continuing coverage.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Man Gets Life Back After ID Thief Sentenced To Prison
- Top 5 Ways To Stay Safe At The Airport
- DPD Officer’s Injury From Ambush Ruled “Accidental”
- Rowlett Officer Sips Tea With Child He Saved From Choking
- Clinton Wins Historic Nomination, Emotional Boost From Bill
- If You Can’t Beat ‘Em, Gig ‘Em
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Airport’s New Parking System Overcharging Thousands Of Drivers
- Ben & Skin Parody: Rangers Won’t Die
- More Energy Used: AT&T Stadium Or Liberia?
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures