GRAPEVINE (CBSDFW.COM) — A man last known to live in Grapevine has been added to the Texas 10 Most Wanted Sex Offenders list after failing to register with the state.
The Texas Department of Public Safety is now offering a cash reward of up to $3,000 for information leading to the arrest of Jose Luis Rodriguez, 58.
Rodriguez is wanted for indecency, a probation violation and failure to register as a sex offender.
In addition to previously living in Grapevine, Rodriguez has ties to California and New Jersey. Authorities say he also has a valid aircraft mechanic license.
The 5-foot-7, 170 pound Rodriguez has a criminal history which includes indecency with a child by sexual contact and sexual abuse of a child, which involved two 11-year-old female neighbors.
Anyone with information can submit a tip to Crime Stoppers in four different ways, all of which are anonymous:
- Call the Crime Stoppers hotline at 1-800-252-TIPS (8477).
- Text the letters DPS – followed by your tip – to 274637 (CRIMES).
- Submit a web tip through the DPS website.
- Submit a Facebook tip.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- 20-Year-Old Woman Dies In Head-On Crash In Joshua
- MedStar Responds To At Least 10 Rollover Crashes Due To Weather
- Police Give Gifts To Children Of Mother Killed At Dollar General During Robbery
- Woman Donates Gifts To Children In Honor Of Husband, Son
- Silvers Lifts Troy Over UNT, 50-30, In New Orleans Bowl
- Climber Falls To Her Death In Grapevine
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Airport’s New Parking System Overcharging Thousands Of Drivers
- Ben & Skin Parody: Rangers Won’t Die
- Johnny Manziel’s Popularity Plummets
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures