Fort Worth PD Asking For Assistance Identifying Elderly Bank Robber
FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – Fort Worth Police are asking for public assistance in identifying a suspect that may be involved in two bank robberies, the latest of which occurred Monday morning.
The suspect, described as a white male approximate age 65-70 years of age, walked up to the teller at the Chase Bank at 1523 S. University Dr. in Fort Worth around noon Monday September 23rd and handed her a note demanding money.
Authorities believed the man is the same individual responsible for the Wells Fargo Bank Robbery that occurred on Friday, September 20th located at 1661 S. University Drive.
If you have any information contact FWPD Detective Garza 817-989-3315, Crime Stoppers at 817 469 TIPS (8477) or online at www.469tips.com
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed)
- Service Pays Tribute To Murdered TV Reporter, Photographer
- Tarrant County Sheriff Laments How Times Have Changed For Law Enforcement
- Police Investigate Motive In Ambush Of Houston Area Deputy
- 2 Apartment Residents Robbed, 1 Shot Sunday Morning
- Man Shot During Armed Robbery At Apartment Complex
- Climber Falls To Her Death In Grapevine
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Airport’s New Parking System Overcharging Thousands Of Drivers
- Ben & Skin Parody: Rangers Won’t Die
- Johnny Manziel’s Popularity Plummets
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures