PARKER COUNTY (CBSDFW.COM) — A 53-year-old woman has been arrested and charged in the fatal shooting of her husband in Parker County.
Police first responded to the incident at 3:15 p.m. on Monday afternoon in the 3000 block of Dusk Lane.
When Parker County Sheriff’s deputies arrived, the victim’s body was discovered in the living room of the couple’s home. Deputies say the man, Curtis Kuehner, had been shot in the head.
The victim’s wife, Katherine K. Kuehner, implicated herself in the shooting and was taken into custody. Investigators say the woman appeared to have injuries “consistent with having been involved in a recent physical altercation.”
Investigat0rs also noted a previous history of domestic calls to the residence dating back to 2010, though no charges were ever filed.
The suspected murder weapon is believed to be a .357 revolver, which was collected from the scene along with another unspecified handgun.
Bond has not yet been set for Kuehner, who works for the American Red Cross as a Logistics Specialist.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- One Of Highland Park’s Oldest Mansions Scheduled To Be Demolished
- Top 5 Ways The Trump Administration Could Affect Your Wallet
- Little Elm Detective Killed In Line Of Duty; Suspect Dead
- Dallas Tops Forbes List Of Places To Invest In Real Estate
- Facebook Founder Mark Zuckerberg Testifies In Dallas
- Climber Falls To Her Death In Grapevine
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Airport’s New Parking System Overcharging Thousands Of Drivers
- Ben & Skin Parody: Rangers Won’t Die
- Johnny Manziel’s Popularity Plummets
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures