Eddie Gossage, the President of TMS, joined New School Tuesday morning to talk about Big Hoss TV, the 20,633-square-foot screen high-definition video screen that will be unveiled for the first NASCAR event at the venue in 2014.
Sports Stories You May Also Be Interested In:
- Keidel: Brady And Ryan, A Contrast In QBs
- Dez Bryant Added To Pro Bowl Roster
- CONCACAF Trims Champions League To 16 Teams
- Dez Bryant Buys Table Full Of Food For Homeless Pets
- Former Patriots Teammate Calls Out Julian Edelman