Eddie Gossage, the President of TMS, joined New School Tuesday morning to talk about Big Hoss TV, the 20,633-square-foot screen high-definition video screen that will be unveiled for the first NASCAR event at the venue in 2014.
Sports Stories You May Also Be Interested In:
- Baylor WR Suspended 3 Games After Being Caught Abusing Dog On Video
- 10 Questions With Pro Wrestling’s Next Big Star, Adam Cole
- 2016 College Football Opening Weekend Games To Watch
- Cowboys Cut Roster To 75, Move Jaylon Smith To NFI
- Dakburger Comes Out Sooner Than Expected