Eddie Gossage, the President of TMS, joined New School Tuesday morning to talk about Big Hoss TV, the 20,633-square-foot screen high-definition video screen that will be unveiled for the first NASCAR event at the venue in 2014.
Sports Stories You May Also Be Interested In:
- Faedo Fabulous Again, Florida Beats TCU To Go To CWS Finals
- Bibens-Dirkx Pitches Rangers Past Yankees 8-1
- Smith Jr. “Thankful” To Be A Part Of Mavericks Organization
- Keidel: Raiders Spend Big On Carr
- Nets Grab Texas Big Man Allen With 22nd Draft Pick