Eddie Gossage, the President of TMS, joined New School Tuesday morning to talk about Big Hoss TV, the 20,633-square-foot screen high-definition video screen that will be unveiled for the first NASCAR event at the venue in 2014.
Sports Stories You May Also Be Interested In:
- Back-To-Back Big Innings Key In 13-7 OU Victory Over K-State
- Baylor Suspends Coach Art Briles With Intent To Terminate
- Cowboys Over/Under On Wins? Just Short Of ‘Good’
- Parsons Among New NASCAR Hall Of Fame Selections
- Sharks Beat Blues To Reach Stanley Cup Finals