Eddie Gossage, the President of TMS, joined New School Tuesday morning to talk about Big Hoss TV, the 20,633-square-foot screen high-definition video screen that will be unveiled for the first NASCAR event at the venue in 2014.
Sports Stories You May Also Be Interested In:
- Jaylon Smith Makes First NFL Tackle
- Cowboys’ Carroll Scheduled For Pre-Trial Tuesday On DWI Charge
- Celtics To Retire Paul Pierce’s No. 34
- Keidel: Does Ezekiel Elliott Deserve Six Game Suspension?
- Which NFL Team’s Fans Are The ‘Least Dateable’?