Eddie Gossage, the President of TMS, joined New School Tuesday morning to talk about Big Hoss TV, the 20,633-square-foot screen high-definition video screen that will be unveiled for the first NASCAR event at the venue in 2014.
Sports Stories You May Also Be Interested In:
- Fan Drops Ring During Yankee Stadium Engagement
- Team Jack Wins NASCAR’s $100,000 Humanitarian Award
- Phelps Offers Inspirational Words For U.S. Ryder Cup Team
- Rangers Beat Brewers 6-4, Take Overall Lead In AL Race
- Houston’s J.J. Watt Could Be Out For The Season