Eddie Gossage, the President of TMS, joined New School Tuesday morning to talk about Big Hoss TV, the 20,633-square-foot screen high-definition video screen that will be unveiled for the first NASCAR event at the venue in 2014.
Sports Stories You May Also Be Interested In:
- Rangers Pick Russell Wilson In Rule 5 Draft
- Ice Doesn’t Stop Cutting Competition
- Mavs Blow Lead & Fall To Golden State 95-93
- Inspirational Frisco Teen Among NFL Films Contest Finalists
- Power Conferences Seeking More Autonomy In NCAA