Eddie Gossage, the President of TMS, joined New School Tuesday morning to talk about Big Hoss TV, the 20,633-square-foot screen high-definition video screen that will be unveiled for the first NASCAR event at the venue in 2014.
Sports Stories You May Also Be Interested In:
- Louisville’s Lamar Jackson Wins Heisman Trophy
- Army Beats Navy 21-17 To End 14-Year Losing Streak In Series
- Matthews, Barnes Lead Mavericks Past Pacers 111-103
- Dallas Cowboys Week 14 Injury Report: Darren McFadden Nearing Return
- Jeff Hardy Opens Up About TNA Wrestling, Concussion Fears, New Album