Eddie Gossage, the President of TMS, joined New School Tuesday morning to talk about Big Hoss TV, the 20,633-square-foot screen high-definition video screen that will be unveiled for the first NASCAR event at the venue in 2014.
Sports Stories You May Also Be Interested In:
- Tony Romo Named Sports Illustrated Media Person Of The Year
- Jose Canseco Says He’d “Never Complain” About Sexual Misconduct
- MLB Umpire Dale Scott Retires Rather Than Risk Another Concussion
- Week 15 NFL Picks: Patriots, Steelers Battle For The Top Of The AFC
- What Cowboys’ Dak Can Learn From Eagles’ Wentz Injury