DALLAS (CBS 11 NEWS) – If you like food, fashion and philanthropy then Galleria Dallas is where you have to be tomorrow night.
CBS 11 met with Galleria Stylist Holly Quataro to find out about the event.
“We’ve partnered with DFW Style to present their “Best Dressed” in Dallas.” says Quataro.
The iconic ice rink will turn into the party and runway for the fashion show which is being produced by Jan Strimple, Dallas-Ft Worth’s premiere fashion event producer.
Strimple has set up the runway show so you can see how to become one of DFW’s best dressed.
“This is not just the fabulous things you’ll find at the Galleria and the myriad of stores, but what do you do with those things and that’s what makes you best dressed. We can all buy the same things it’s what you do with it.” says Strimple.
Do you wish you could wear your jammies to the office? That’s just one of the looks on the runway.
Plus a variety of restaurants are supplying food and signature drinks. This is one fashion event you won’t want to miss.
For tickets visit GalleriaDallas.com
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Downtown Dallas Restaurants Show Police Appreciation With Free Food
- Facebook Fashion Fail: Deceptive Ads On Feeds Not Worth It
- Forget Romance: Many Trying To Catch Partners Cheating On Valentine’s Day
- Family Forced Out After Gas Explosion In Their Lakewood Home
- Plano Parents Question School-Related Stress After Recent Suicides
- Climber Falls To Her Death In Grapevine
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Airport’s New Parking System Overcharging Thousands Of Drivers
- Ben & Skin Parody: Rangers Won’t Die
- Johnny Manziel’s Popularity Plummets
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures