SHREVEPORT, La. (AP) – Police say a suspect in a Dallas double slaying has been arrested in Louisiana after he barricaded himself in a Shreveport home for nearly 3 1/2 hours.
KSLA TV reports 21-year-old Patrick Russell surrendered Tuesday night.
Dallas police had sought Russell as a suspect in the Sept. 5 fatal shooting of two men in a vehicle at an apartment complex. An affidavit that led to the arrest of two men also mentioned a suspect named Patrick.
Once he surrendered, police searched the Shreveport home and found no weapons, and no one else inside.
Russell is being held without bond as an out of state fugitive.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- “Park And Stay” Criticized In Plano
- Some Dallas Panhandlers Doing Better Than Okay
- Texan With Character: Ali Esfandiary
- DNA Dating: Testing Romantic Chemistry Through Genetics
- City Of Dallas Hires Attorneys In Anticipation Of Exxxotica Lawsuit
- Climber Falls To Her Death In Grapevine
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Airport’s New Parking System Overcharging Thousands Of Drivers
- Ben & Skin Parody: Rangers Won’t Die
- Johnny Manziel’s Popularity Plummets
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures