Dallas Murder Suspect Nabbed In Shreveport
SHREVEPORT, La. (AP) – Police say a suspect in a Dallas double slaying has been arrested in Louisiana after he barricaded himself in a Shreveport home for nearly 3 1/2 hours.
KSLA TV reports 21-year-old Patrick Russell surrendered Tuesday night.
Dallas police had sought Russell as a suspect in the Sept. 5 fatal shooting of two men in a vehicle at an apartment complex. An affidavit that led to the arrest of two men also mentioned a suspect named Patrick.
Once he surrendered, police searched the Shreveport home and found no weapons, and no one else inside.
Russell is being held without bond as an out of state fugitive.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Texas Senate Approves Open Carry Of Handguns
- Texas House Passes Biker Safety Bill Days After Shooting
- Too Many Bikers, Not Enough Lawyers
- No Boats Allowed On Lake Worth
- Group That Organized Biker Meeting Gets City Proclamation
- Climber Falls To Her Death In Grapevine
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Airport’s New Parking System Overcharging Thousands Of Drivers
- Ben & Skin Parody: Rangers Won’t Die
- Johnny Manziel’s Popularity Plummets
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures