SHREVEPORT, La. (AP) – Police say a suspect in a Dallas double slaying has been arrested in Louisiana after he barricaded himself in a Shreveport home for nearly 3 1/2 hours.
KSLA TV reports 21-year-old Patrick Russell surrendered Tuesday night.
Dallas police had sought Russell as a suspect in the Sept. 5 fatal shooting of two men in a vehicle at an apartment complex. An affidavit that led to the arrest of two men also mentioned a suspect named Patrick.
Once he surrendered, police searched the Shreveport home and found no weapons, and no one else inside.
Russell is being held without bond as an out of state fugitive.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- NCAA Referee Is Target Of Death Threats After Kentucky Loss
- Dallas, Austin Mayors Call On Feds To Define ‘Sanctuary City’ Label
- Mavs Sign Forward Jarrod Uthoff To Multi-Year Deal
- Fort Worth Cars Covered In Bricks After Storm
- Ex-NFL Star Michael Irvin Investigated In Sex Battery Case
- Climber Falls To Her Death In Grapevine
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Airport’s New Parking System Overcharging Thousands Of Drivers
- Ben & Skin Parody: Rangers Won’t Die
- Johnny Manziel’s Popularity Plummets
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures