MANSFIELD (KRLD) — Mansfield Legacy High School’s Wind Symphony is one of only 16 nationwide to be invited to the National Concert Band Festival in Indianapolis next March.
Band Director Glenn Fugett spoke with KRLD’s Chuck Schechner about the dedication of his students and receiving the national honor.
- Constable Fed-Up With Student Bullies Posts Tough Warning
- More Parents Choosing Not To Vaccinate Their Children
- Families Flock To Walsh Development In Fort Worth
- Texas Lawmakers Closer To Ending Sanctuary City Protections
- DPA President Calls On City Council To Protect Officers
- Climber Falls To Her Death In Grapevine
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Airport’s New Parking System Overcharging Thousands Of Drivers
- Ben & Skin Parody: Rangers Won’t Die
- Johnny Manziel’s Popularity Plummets
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures