MANSFIELD (KRLD) — Mansfield Legacy High School’s Wind Symphony is one of only 16 nationwide to be invited to the National Concert Band Festival in Indianapolis next March.
Band Director Glenn Fugett spoke with KRLD’s Chuck Schechner about the dedication of his students and receiving the national honor.
- Mavericks Re-sign 13-Time All-Star Dirk Nowitzki
- Wednesday’s Warriors: Fit Steps For Life
- Vaccines Made Easy For Dallas County Students
- 16-Year-Old Boy Shot In Fort Worth
- Astronaut Tweets Superb Image Of Moon Shot By Spaceship
- Climber Falls To Her Death In Grapevine
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Airport’s New Parking System Overcharging Thousands Of Drivers
- Ben & Skin Parody: Rangers Won’t Die
- Johnny Manziel’s Popularity Plummets
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures