MANSFIELD (KRLD) — Mansfield Legacy High School’s Wind Symphony is one of only 16 nationwide to be invited to the National Concert Band Festival in Indianapolis next March.
Band Director Glenn Fugett spoke with KRLD’s Chuck Schechner about the dedication of his students and receiving the national honor.
- Confederate Monuments Removed Or Vandalized Across US
- NASA-Approved Solar Eclipse Glasses Harder To Find
- Celtics To Retire Paul Pierce’s No. 34
- Kindergarten Kids All Smiles About New Academic Journey
- Patient’s Breast Augmentation Surgery Streamed Live
- Climber Falls To Her Death In Grapevine
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Airport’s New Parking System Overcharging Thousands Of Drivers
- Ben & Skin Parody: Rangers Won’t Die
- Johnny Manziel’s Popularity Plummets
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures