MANSFIELD (KRLD) — Mansfield Legacy High School’s Wind Symphony is one of only 16 nationwide to be invited to the National Concert Band Festival in Indianapolis next March.
Band Director Glenn Fugett spoke with KRLD’s Chuck Schechner about the dedication of his students and receiving the national honor.
- Bill Increasing Court Security Heads To Full Texas Senate
- Dirk Meets Beijing’s Soon-To-Be 30,000 Point Man
- Idaho Woman Says She Saw A Sasquatch Before Crash
- 2 Hurst Men Jailed Following Scam On Elderly Woman
- NFL Owners Approve Raiders Move To Las Vegas
- Climber Falls To Her Death In Grapevine
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Airport’s New Parking System Overcharging Thousands Of Drivers
- Ben & Skin Parody: Rangers Won’t Die
- Johnny Manziel’s Popularity Plummets
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures