MANSFIELD (KRLD) — Mansfield Legacy High School’s Wind Symphony is one of only 16 nationwide to be invited to the National Concert Band Festival in Indianapolis next March.
Band Director Glenn Fugett spoke with KRLD’s Chuck Schechner about the dedication of his students and receiving the national honor.
- Fire Tears Through Oakland Dance Party, Killing At Least 9
- Mayfield, Sooners Top Oklahoma St. 38-20 To Win Big 12
- DPS Identifies Man Who Allegedly Stole Ambulance
- Houston AD: Briles Not A Candidate To Be Next Football Coach
- Houston Couple Pleads Guilty In Scheme To Obtain Tax Refunds
- Climber Falls To Her Death In Grapevine
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Airport’s New Parking System Overcharging Thousands Of Drivers
- Ben & Skin Parody: Rangers Won’t Die
- Johnny Manziel’s Popularity Plummets
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures