IRVING (AP) – The Texas Lottery has introduced the latest version of the Dallas Cowboys scratch-off game.
The fifth installment of the $5 game offers more than $29 million in instant prizes, topping out at $100,000.
Lottery Commission Executive Director Gary Grief and Cowboys owner Jerry Jones unveiled the game at a news conference Wednesday at team headquarters in Irving.
Cowboys fans also will have more opportunities to win an invitation inside the team’s draft room on draft night among other prizes including season tickets and a suite for a Dallas home game.
Scratch-off games featuring the Cowboys have resulted in $184 million in sales over five years, with $125 million going back to winners.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Gary McCord On WGC-Bridgestone: ‘Golf Course Still Holds Its Own’
- Parker Scores 31 As LA Sparks Beat Dallas Wings 89-84
- Suspected Teen Car Thief Hit & Killed On Arlington Highway
- Hamels, Beltre Lead Rollin’ Rangers To 7-1 Win Over Yankees
- Study: Mosquitoes Prefer Pregnant Women, People Who Drink And Athletes
- Climber Falls To Her Death In Grapevine
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Airport’s New Parking System Overcharging Thousands Of Drivers
- Ben & Skin Parody: Rangers Won’t Die
- Johnny Manziel’s Popularity Plummets
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures