IRVING (AP) – The Texas Lottery has introduced the latest version of the Dallas Cowboys scratch-off game.
The fifth installment of the $5 game offers more than $29 million in instant prizes, topping out at $100,000.
Lottery Commission Executive Director Gary Grief and Cowboys owner Jerry Jones unveiled the game at a news conference Wednesday at team headquarters in Irving.
Cowboys fans also will have more opportunities to win an invitation inside the team’s draft room on draft night among other prizes including season tickets and a suite for a Dallas home game.
Scratch-off games featuring the Cowboys have resulted in $184 million in sales over five years, with $125 million going back to winners.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Police Seek Gunman After Garland Woman Killed In Her Front Yard
- West Virginia Has Reason To Be Wary Of Winless Baylor
- Toyota Tops Consumer Reports Auto Reliability Rankings
- Unique Orange Wine Creating Buzz In Trendy, Sophisticated Circles
- Attorney To Detail Another Rape Allegation Against Weinstein
- Climber Falls To Her Death In Grapevine
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Airport’s New Parking System Overcharging Thousands Of Drivers
- Ben & Skin Parody: Rangers Won’t Die
- Johnny Manziel’s Popularity Plummets
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures